• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Tell me what Yall think "X"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

malcommickeyX

I know its my first but I really want to know what ppl think.

Vexen as you know, was not like most of the Order Members of CoM. He was close to some, but still stood out just a bit.

Vexen was a scientist, who made a Riku Replica. I don't remember exactly why, but he sure did get Riku's attention. Who else got Riku's attention in CoM? DiZ did. DiZ said himself, " I've been watching you the whole time."

Anyways. Vexen also began to tell the Sora about "the other side". He as an Order Member, gave Sora the most information. Not that it was all that much, but perhaps it would have been more if Axel hadn't killed him. I don't see how Vexen was betraying the Order at all. Not at least in an obvious way. He attempted to get Riku on their side to combat Marluxia, not take over and betray the Organization itself. Perhaps Axel knew more than we did. Although one of Vexen's quotes did bug me,. "If Riku is truly like the Superior, then we will be unstoppable." This got me to thinking.

Riku: Are you with Ansem?
Vexen: You are half correct. He is Ansem and he is not. Which is to say he is NOBODY.

For those of you who know me and my views on the Superior may be shocked a bit by what I am now thinking. Ya see. I have no doubt that The Enigmatic Man is the Superior. Im positive he is, but I don't think that he is Ansem's Shell. ??? How is this? So many of you already do not believe that EM is the Shell. Though the EM has some familiarity with him. Nothing adds up to say that EM is Ansem's Shell. Different voice actors. Some physical attributes that Muffin pointed out to me...A few other tid bits as well.

Vexen never actually said that he was with the Superior..or mentioned the Superior. It would really make sense to say that DiZ is who he was referring to. Vexen had nothing to hide.

Well, what I am trying to get at, is that Vexen was betraying the Order WITH DiZ. Axel says to DiZ, "So it was you!" Well...it was you what? Was it you who were working with Vexen? Not all that likely, but has small possibility.

Marluxia: But you killed Vexen.
Axel: Come to think of it. Yea.. So what? All I did was pick the weeds

Well, was it all that obvious that Vexen was being disloyal? Not in my opinion, but perhaps you saw it. I mean...you could say that he tried to get Riku, but I already explained what I thought that was about. I think Axel knew Vexen was working with someone, but didn't quite know who. This is just a theory, and I don't quite know if I fully agree with it. If you read it all, let me know what you think. Ciao

DInitiative

Wow! Great Theory, you may be new, but excellent attention to detail. I myself have always seen DiZ as being the Superior. Good read with evidence to back it up. Welcome to the forums!

°Kaarix.˚

Sure. I think Vexen was trying to betray the organization. Then again, you could always just look it up on Wikipedia. I think it says somewhere around there that he was.

got_kh2?

well, it is a good theory. however, it is wrong. since this isn't in the spoilers section, i cannot say much but the EM is indeed the superior, and he is ansem's shell. Also, DiZ is not part of the organization, he is trying to destroy it. If u want to learn more, go to the spoilers section (though i would try not to) or look up "Organization XIII" on wikipedia.org

RikusDarkHalf

Ya the beging is very good but about Diz you get off

Diz is big in kh2 thats all i will say but stop thinking about Diz like that.
When thinking about him dont think about the org and start off with new ideas

Also you must think who is #1 and em i cant go on from there hehe ^^

Ansem/Sephy

. . . let's just say that DiZ is more than he appears . . . stop looking at him in such a biased way . . . or you'll be very surprised . . . glad to know you look at the Superior in a new light . . . but neither KH, CoM or KHII put any emphasis on Even's Nobody . . . I did sorta like Vexen tho . . . I wasnt all that upset when he died b/c Marluxia was wayyyyyyyyyy cooler . . .

malcommickeyX

Well your right.... if I would have looked into the spoilers then I might just know for sure. I dont want to know anything about it until the U.S. release date. Thanks for the feedback. I got some Mo I got some Mo "post"

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
DInitiative said:
*plagurizer

Don't correct me. I mispelled it that that bad on purpose, for I did not know how to spell it correctly.

Also, the guy mentions that how we may know his views on the Superior and DiZ...well, HOW? He only has a couple of post...pffft

TheKing'sGuard

Not a bad theory for a first post. One part I disagree with and NO I Don't want to be spoiled anymore either, Vexen spoke with order members about Riku and how if he was the same as the superior they would be unstoppable. If he wants to betray the organization with Diz then why does he tell the organization his intentions?

I think Vexen had a big mouth and wanted to spill the beans about Sora and the "other side" of his heart. Before he could Axel killed him leaving us in suspense about what Vexen was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back