• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 secret movie theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Lucious 23

ok, so here's my theory
I know some of it doesnt make sense, but whatever

the new secret boss in final mix is the shady character approaching the three knights. let's call him Bob. now Bob is mad strong, it took some japanese guy six tries to land a hit on him. maybe he's too strong? the three knights walk up to sora, mickey, and riku's keyblades, without the three of them being there. i don't think that's possible because in the first KH everytime sora got separated from the keyblade it reappeared in his hands. so i think Bob is too much for the keyblade wielders, and kills them (yea, i know it's a Disney game, so maybe he just defeats them or something stupid like that). Now the three knights are in a field of keyblades, and we know there have been keyblade wielders before the main trio, but we don't know what happened to them. now being a villain in the videogame world, it goes w/o saying that Bob is a power-hungry guy who wants to control the universe. supposedly keyblade wielders are the most powerful warriors out there, so Bob goes around defeating them and then absorbing their power or even their hearts, making him stronger and leaving them powerless or even heartless. the three knights were the ones who originally created the keyblades, so they can wield them (they pick up the 3 keyblades in the movie). they eventually come out of hiding to dispose of Bob, and that's where to secret movie leaves off.

it's different than anything i've seen before, and it kinda goes along with all the confirmed info, like the knights are new characters, and the secret movie takes place in the future. as for the new final mix preview that came out, i'm not sure but i'll make something up: somehow the org captured Bob and imprisoned him. after Sora destroyed enough heartless to complete Xemnas' plans, he released him (he calls him firend sarcastically) so he would take care of them. well he doesnt because he doesnt want to help out xemnas and instead goes into hiding. the last and probably worst part of theory is the letter they get from Mickey. Mickey finds out about Bob and tries to warn them but it's too late and he comes and defeats them.

yea so long read,
gimme feedback

ff&khrock

Wow, thats an awsome theory! You stole the words right out of Nomuras mouth before he could say it!

KH2Lover

Not bad.

It's missing the key points though. Like where does the Keyblade War fit? What about the Memory of Xehanort. I think this could be a part but not all of the main plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back