• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 release period, no joke...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
I just looked on the KH Ultimania site and it seems to be that KH2 will actually come out after the release of the FFVII: AC movie and the release date for that is September 14, 2005. Now, this means that KH2 shouldn't come out any later than the next three months after that, since Square is using the 'one big product a month' scheme, but it doesn't turn down the possibility of a next year release. Other than that, it is kinda relieving to know that we are nearing the final stages of our waiting period.

Comments?

EDIT: Wow, somebody posted it already? That was fast. Well, you can disregard this, I guess.

RikuOfDarkness

I agree, I'm sure it was one of Nomura's last 3 interviews (I'm thinking the second latest one), he said that KH2 would be a worldwide release.

Haven

RikuOfDarkness said:
I agree, I'm sure it was one of Nomura's last 3 interviews (I'm thinking the second latest one), he said that KH2 would be a worldwide release.
Awesome!!! Finally a rumour about the release date that has been confirmed by Nomura himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back