• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 release date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
I havnt been on in awhile so i dont know if you know but...

Well i was reading through my PSM magazine and they started listing games coming out for march and they said March 1st Kingdom hearts 2 with a list if other names

So its released in the magazine and im guessin its right:confused:

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
KB2ndSTR2DRite said:
I havnt been on in awhile so i dont know if you know but...

Well i was reading through my PSM magazine and they started listing games coming out for march and they said March 1st Kingdom hearts 2 with a list if other names

So its released in the magazine and im guessin its right:confused:

did they get these dates from the creators

gamerboy255

I wouldn't trust it I read in a magazine in September that it was coming out in November so i wouldn't trust it.

rinx19

Actually, I think they moved it to March 31 because gamestop.com and other game retailers have it posted on their websites that it comes out then.

Lunar Knight

American Person
Still, I don't think it's offcial unless S-E says it. And if it was official, wouldn't all the magazines and stores and internet sites have the same date?

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
internet not reliable all the time magazines are slow and yes i could be wrong but it's estimated so i have no clue i just hope so cause i just talked them about it less than an hour ago so yeah good chance it's real. besides didn't the mod monkeybutt say the same thing several of these kinds of threads ago?

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Why are you people posting in something you know not to? Read the stickies. That's why there's a KH2 Release Thread sticky. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back