• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 release date in australia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I don't think so.

We'll be getting the game about 3 months after NA does, give or take. That means about June.

1 month is too quick.

Dark Fenix

I hope it comes out 1 month after, but it won't.ill think I would agree with Johnny.;)

Last edited:

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
It won't be April. Don't get your hopes up.

And don't even think of importing the American version, you'll only be wasting $108. It won't work.

dejah

:|
why the rush...

patience has it's rewards...

i'm gonna be so satisfied when i finally get to play it...

worth the wait >.<

-=LeonsDaMan=-

Yeah of course it is worth the wait.

But i have being waiting for the game for to long...

Just got my hopes up when electronic boutique said it will be released at the beginning of April but i guess not

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
ME&SORA said:
IT'S BULL$%*T that we can't get it at the same time as the STUPID americans why should we have to wait
Because we were founded by convicts and our dollar is worth half of theirs.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
ME&SORA said:
IT'S BULL$%*T that we can't get it at the same time as the STUPID americans why should we have to wait
Cause STUPID australia is STUPID!!!!!!!!...,I say u have to wait three more months after it comes to america!

hellfirebg

Bulgaria,stupid country north of Greece...
Dark Essence said:
Cause STUPID australia is STUPID!!!!!!!!...,I say u have to wait three more months after it comes to america!
Nope,you're all wrong.Europe is the MOST stupid,cause games always come out last here :mad: That's why said "Screw Europe",got a mod chip and now i play games when they come out in NA :D

Dark Fire

lol... i wouldn't be suprised if it does come out short after america, for memiory when i was waiting for ffx-2 that didn't take long after america... but i guess carm down and wait... at the moment time is flying by like a bitch... 3 months is like 3 weeks compared to what it used to fell like... either that or i'm just weird... which is highly likely:D

ME&SORA

I JUST DON'T UNDER STAND....IS I THAT HARD TO PUT A COUPLE OF MILLION COPY'S OF THE DAM GAME AND SEND IT TO AUS AT THE SAME TIME AS F@#$ING AMERICA GET'S IT.
LIKE WHATS SO GOOD ABOUT F@#$ING AMERICA:mad: :mad:

ME&SORA

Dark Essence said:
SCREW YOU, YOU DUMB REDNECK YOUR OWN PRESIDENT FLEW TWO PLANES IN TO THE TRADE CENTERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back