• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 plotline

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

acrossthestars

Isn't it sorta weird that most of the worlds follow the basic plot line of the original movie? of course there are some changes between movie and KH world, but it seems like Disney this time is retaining the overall plot.

doesn't that sorta take away from the game? cuz like, KH was more surprising because we didnt know wat the plot line would be exactly. but this time, as long as you've seen the movies, you basically know half the world's story already.

Jampsa

Yeah I agree with Jacob. I think it`s interesting to live the world when sora, donald, goofy and the XIII order mess the story line (which is good thing of course)

diogo14

acrossthestars said:
Isn't it sorta weird that most of the worlds follow the basic plot line of the original movie? of course there are some changes between movie and KH world, but it seems like Disney this time is retaining the overall plot.

doesn't that sorta take away from the game? cuz like, KH was more surprising because we didnt know wat the plot line would be exactly. but this time, as long as you've seen the movies, you basically know half the world's story already.

in KH it was the same thing but shorter...

D

Dexter

Yeah but its not taking the whole plot-line from the movie because i dont rember in LK if PETE wa there...............so yes it will contain the movies plot line but it will not be completley about the movies storyline.

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
rpg master said:
Yeah but its not taking the whole plot-line from the movie because i dont rember in LK if PETE wa there...............so yes it will contain the movies plot line but it will not be completley about the movies storyline.

True. And it will have to change the movies plotline a bit to support Sora and his crew being there and helping the Disney characters.

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
How would knowing the plotline from the movie affect the game, though? It really shouldn't have an affect at all, since the plot really has nothing to do with the game anyway. The heartless disrupted the order of the world, you go and save it. No problem there.

Last edited:

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
acrossthestars said:

i actually like the fact that the worlds seem more like the movies. when i played kh i was a little disappointed cause i thought it was ganna be like this is what happens in the movie if ur there. but it wasnt really like that and the fact that it looks like the worlds are goin to be mostly a movie based plot makes me happy.

acrossthestars

well, i'm not trying to say the game is going to be terrible, cuz i think its going to be awesome. its just i think i like a more original plot more than-

ok u know wat, scrap that idea. it already is an original plot, with the 13th order, sora,etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back