• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 philosophy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikuluver64

Website
www.myspace.com
Finally I hear talk of a philosophy book about Ansem. The idea of a soal, heart and body is clearly the
starting point of all philosophers. The soal is conscienceness, heart is the unconscienceness that no one
controls and body is one that exists in the living world. Ansem wants to artificially create hearts and test
how the darkness affects these hearts. What happens when the body dies the heart joins the heart of
their world and soal lives in purgitory or the twilight. To artificially create a heart is to creat an
artificial intelligence.Theunknowns we seen in COM and the upcoming KH2 are just bodies with
soals and they are seeking Kingdom Hearts to complete themselves. "Are they the people who lost
their hearts, or incarnations of darkness?" The heartless sora fights are bi-products of the
unknowns. Ansem's reports are quite clear.
It is my duty to expose what this darkness really is. I shall conduct the following experiments:
- Extract the darkness from a person's heart.
- Cultivate darkness in a pure heart.
- Both suppress and amplify the darkness within.

Everyone has darkness and light in them those who are balanced live in twlight. Riku the true
keyblade master chose to use the darkness to escape his world while Sora was led to the light by
king mickey. The unknown wish to rejoin with their hearts and Ansem only desired to seperate his
heart in order the further study the darkness behind the door of Kingdom Hearts. While his heart
was there it began to desire power. Ansem's body is neither light or dark which is why in the end
of COM Ansem or Diz is helping Riku avoiding the same fate as himself...
i just posted this cuz ther making a book on the ansem reports..

Last edited:

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
rikuluver64 said:
Finally I hear talk of a philosophy book about Ansem. The idea of a soal, heart and body is clearly the
starting point of all philosophers. The soal is conscienceness, heart is the unconscienceness that no one
controls and body is one that exists in the living world. Ansem wants to artificially create hearts and test
how the darkness affects these hearts. What happens when the body dies the heart joins the heart of
their world and soal lives in purgitory or the twilight. To artificially create a heart is to creat an
artificial intelligence.Theunknowns we seen in COM and the upcoming KH2 are just bodies with
soals and they are seeking Kingdom Hearts to complete themselves. "Are they the people who lost
their hearts, or incarnations of darkness?" The heartless sora fights are bi-products of the
unknowns. Ansem's reports are quite clear.
It is my duty to expose what this darkness really is. I shall conduct the following experiments:
- Extract the darkness from a person's heart.
- Cultivate darkness in a pure heart.
- Both suppress and amplify the darkness within.

Everyone has darkness and light in them those who are balanced live in twlight. Riku the true
keyblade master chose to use the darkness to escape his world while Sora was led to the light by
king mickey. The unknown wish to rejoin with their hearts and Ansem only desired to seperate his
heart in order the further study the darkness behind the door of Kingdom Hearts. While his heart
was there it began to desire power. Ansem's body is neither light or dark which is why in the end
of COM Ansem or Diz is helping Riku avoiding the same fate as himself...

Um what are you trying to prove? We know pretty much all of this but diz wasn't helping riku, riku was helping diz to get roxas to wake up sora, so they were helping each other, what is the point of this thread?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
....dude wtf r u talking about, DiZ wanted to finish what he had started, by destroying organization XIII. What is this thread exactly about >>

ozymandius

it makes sense, but it is so pathetically obvious that no one in their right mind should ever post something like this

Last edited:

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Um...Your KH2 "philosophy"...is IMO basic common sense...(but even then some people out there have played the game and still dont get it)...and its not "soal" its spelled SOUL..lol..but I gotta go..so someone else will just point stuff out..bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back