• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 on PSP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

One-Winged-Angel

Hey guys, my friend just got a PSP and i've been playin it and its GREAT, im gonna get one next week, but what would you guys think if they put KH2 on PSP as well and PS2? I think it would be awesome

Shinji Hiko

I dont think that it will be ported to PSP because KH2 is really pushing PS2's power. Right now the PSP's full power is locked at 2/3 (before you start saying PSP has more power because it has 333 MHz MIPS).

Also Nomura said that he was not working on any PSP projects in an interview about KH2.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
I think the PSP is great because I have one, but I think kh2 should stay on the PS2. The average battery life for a game on the PSP is 3-4 hours. If we played kh2 on it, the game would suck out all of the battery power in less time than that because the graphics take up alot of energy.

libreg

naw I wouldn't want it cause I think psp is cheap since you have to buy the games again but if your bill gates I would really like the psp idea.

Juice

i currently only have a DS... i hate it though, all DS's current games are boring. I'll probably be getting a PSP soon.
and i wouldnt be surprised if KH came out on psp. but it would probably be a while b4 KH2 came out on it. :p

khmaster316

yea! i have both a ds and a psp, i got my psp about 3 weeks ago! but like juice said all ds games are boring! if it came out on psp, that would be awsome, but it would eat up serious battery life! u would almost have to have it plugged up to the charger 24/7

Kingdom_KID

I hope it wouldn't, PSP is too damn expensive! Though I still wouldn't mind having one, I'll stick with my DS.

A

Audo

Ya the PSP is too expenive. Im sticking with my DS. Oh juice dont worry really good games are going be out soon ;) Anyways I think it should stick the the PS2 amd just the PS2. I think it is stupid to have it one two consoles.

KeybladeShadow88

DS are freaking awsome, i know it has nothing to do with this, but DS is re-releasing twin snakes ( just thought I would say that )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back