• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 on display

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sillypieman

I just wanted to say that I am sad cuz I had kinda made myself stop being so obsessed with KH2 so time would go faster (especially since I have to wait till 2006:mad: ) and then I went into EB Games and they had it on display. I picked it up and looked and I was obsessed again. I am considering a cryogenic chamber...

Btw they had it marked for 12/2. When are their release dates updated, like at the end of every month or something. I am just curious as to why they had the wrong date.

Yes I know you stupid flamers are going to get mad at me for starting this "pointless" thread but I was just saying...so whatever...

Legato_Blue

how long have htey had it on display? i have to pre order it now lol. and their display release dates are always wrong anyway

helios

Bronze Member
*stops putting rope around neck* really in 3 months i guess i can postpone some things........

helios

Bronze Member
They pick a s***y moth to release it but its close to summer.

BHSora177

wait didn't like a month ago a person from S-E came in here and said KH2 would come out 2005? They said they confirmed it, but not sure the OFFICIAL release date like the nuber date.

D

Dexter

Ok yeah i think u no this alredy but dont trust EB games K???? And i keep sayin this in evrey thread i am board watin for kh2 it's like 1 day they say it will come in Dec 31, 04 then thay say spring 2005 then they say Sep 14, 05 then they say Dec1 05 then they say 2006 and we still do not know if it eather early 2006 or Feb or March 2006...........I had one day a dream that i went on KHI and on the headline they say offical release date for kh2 and i get all excited and then it said.................................The NORTH AMERICA RELEASE DATE FOR KH2 IS=SPRING 2006 ................So yeah u probaly think im paranoid and all that but it looks like my Dream/Night Mare is comin to life...................Now lets hope kh2 dosnt get delai AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krimedog

Why are u guys saying in like feb or march of 2006, it can come out anytime in 2006, it could be early, middle, or late 2006

From what we know, we don'thave a clue, i just want to know where this three month thing is coming from, bc on the site it only says 2006

And from what i think im saying they are pulling our strings and it comes out Late decmber early January

joe p ht

this is porciely what i was talking about yes turday but no one lessens to the new guy

and i hope it comes out in december

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
actually theyre gettin it from toy r us as it clearly says and toys r us and amazon have no idea what theyre talkin about only square enix will know the release date

neoridge

Website
www.freewebs.com
ahem ahem *cough cough* (light ray in clouds open up and music plays) HALALUA HA HA LALUA HALALUA HALAUA HAAALALUUUUUUUUUUAAAAA
SALVATION FOR ALLLL

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Honestly, I think that they are done with most of the voice acting and lip synching, maybe adding some finishing touches like pixeling stuff and maybe the case and the booklet, I think they're just waiting for Hikaru's song and then they have to add it in the game....yup looks like three months to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back