• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Mystery worl......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DarkCloudSora54

In KH2, there are many worlds such as alladin, beast, even disney castle. But, can there be a FInal Fantasy World? I mean how could Auron (FFX) be in the storyline if there is no world he came from to either help out Sora or do something else.

beastin4kh2

some people would like for there to be ff worlds but I'm pretty sure there isn't any in kh2

riku7244

all the other majer ff ppl came from hollowbastion so he most likely caome from there

beastin4kh2

well you know how auron is in the farplanes, maybe in kh2 the farplanes and the underworld are connected somehow

CHIEF

auron is dead n the underworld is where ded ppl go simple enough?

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
in real life yes but in the movie hercules went to the underworld and he wasnt dead soras not dead

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
The storyline for KH2 revolves around Disney worlds. Sure, a FF world would be cool, but don't get your hopes up. I highly doubt a FF world will be in KH2.

Non-Existant One

biglipsxi said:
in real life yes but in the movie hercules went to the underworld and he wasnt dead soras not dead

This isn't about Sora or Hercules being dead. It is about Auron's place in the story and the world he came from. Like some people above me have said Auron is dead he went to the underworld, most likely for his sin, but the fact of the matter is he's dead, he is in the underworld and Hades and Pete summons him In hopes that he will do there bidding. Which needless to say would be to kill Sora and Hercules and to stop them from doing whatever it is they are trying to do. There is no need to complicate this matter with why Auron is there in the first place and stuff like that.
Besides Hollow Bastion is the only world in the KH series to be considered a FF world. Don't expect to go to a place like Midgar from FF7, or Balam Garden from FF8. Even though it would be cool to go to such places in KH2.

Oathkeeper1313

yeah, they just make them from some world in KH, Leon and Yuffie were from hollow bastion. Just because he's in the underworld dosnt mean he's dead. I thought auron had made a deal with Hades, like cloud did in KH but changed his mind. Is this correct or am I crazy?

Heartless1990

no. seriously, no. in the kingdom hearts realm: squall (leon), yuffie, Aerith, cloud, and cid lived in hollow bastion, unlike the real thing where they are scattered throughout different final fantasy worlds. if you want the ffX world (Spira), too bad cuz Tidus and Wakka lived on Destiny Islands. Auron's dead so he's with hades in the underworld. what? you want to have a world with less cool characters? So, what's the point of including ff worlds if the characters that inhabit the world dont even live there? Besides, ff worlds are big. Unlike kh worlds which are one town equivalent to one world, one ff world has so many towns/cities/villages/etc.

Non-Existant One

Oathkeeper1313 said:
yeah, they just make them from some world in KH, Leon and Yuffie were from hollow bastion. Just because he's in the underworld dosnt mean he's dead. I thought auron had made a deal with Hades, like cloud did in KH but changed his mind. Is this correct or am I crazy?

Auron is dead. If you played FF10 then you would know, "but this is KH not FF10." some might say, yes of course it is not FF10, however based off of translations what we know about the world from Interviews and screenshots all signs point to Auron being dead. Hades was trying to make a deal with Auron, but Auron refuses the offer.
And Heartless1990, Even though FF worlds were bigger in KH they have expanded upon the worlds in KH2. Which means that we can expect the worlds to be bigger. Maybe as big or possibly bigger than an FF world, but I doubt that.

K

kingoflight91

there may be a ff world cause in ffx auron was dead an at the end he went to the farplanes so there can be a connettion

Heartless1990

Auron = Underworld. That's the world he's in...get it? No need to have the Farplane cuz in kh, Farplane = Underworld. Underworld! God! Whoever made this thread should think "Wait, so Cloud, was in kh1! That means Midgar's in it! Oh my gosh!" No...no...no...It'd be useless to have even the smallest bit of the final fantasy world. Especially since he's dead already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back