• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 multiplayer mode?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Multiplayer mode?

• yes

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • no

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • maybe

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Read the topic?

I think a multiplayer mode would prove to be beneficial for Kingdom hearts 2 because A. there's tons of characters to choose from B. There would tons of stages to play C. That'd make the game more exciting!

E

Ecstacy

if you mean a two player part then sure why not but if you mean like an online thing then no. but either one i doubt it will be in kh2.

mattdelig29

I think it's a great idea to have a multiplayer mode because then you can play as other characters and it would make the game more fun!

Reverse Dragon

Wh would you not want it? the unlockeables should be playing as Riku in the whole blindfold with an Oblivian and getting to Kick Sora's (with a Oathkeeper) butt!! and the other person should BE Sora!

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
there better be because of the idea that there will be two main playable characters
bhk
sora
maybe, riku

so that i beleive means that there will be multiplayer for like you(sora) and someone else(bhk, riku) in your party could be playable

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
yeah co-op would be good but i get what you are saying co-op would take too long and i doubt that someone wants a friend over for 20-40 hours

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
i would like co-op cause i have friends who like the game 2 ,but if it is it must be something that you can pick when yuou load a game so you can play alone on that data 2 and when your friend is here you can just pick multi if he isn t you can play solo cause i would like it 2 work together with my friend although the game is prob easier with multi mabye you can even fuse with him but it would be annoyin if both controlle the fusiob but funny 2 cause yo have 2 learn 2 work together but it would be difficult with dodging so its bttr i 1 controls the fusio(but co-op wil prob not be in it)

.:Roxas:.

Banned
i don't see why not put in like a verses mode because they did it in chain of memories, it would just be super cool, also the coop mode would also rock cause that way me and my buddy could play together cause we are either getting it the day it comes out or we are going to get it on christmas, sorry for getting off topic but yea, co-op and or versus would be cool, it kinda stunk that KH didn't have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back