• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 mature

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramiah-thekh-fan

i just thought of something is kh2 suppose to reach out for more age groups i meen sora's dialogue was very little kiddish just a thought dont flame me
'puts on anti-flame shield'

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
its supposed to be for the kh fans mainly.. since were all 3 years older from when the game first came out.... but it wont go THAT far.. esp. with disney.. it might be rated T at the highest but i really doubt even that

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
its a disney game...... just becuz everyones grown up that doesnt make it a teen rated game

Dark Guardian

It's not gonna be rated T. Bottom line, end of story. I've even seen the cover for KH2(and you can see it in the khinsider.com gallery)and it's not rated T. Just like the first one, it's rated E.

beastin4kh2

Dark Guardian said:
It's not gonna be rated T. Bottom line, end of story. I've even seen the cover for KH2(and you can see it in the khinsider.com gallery)and it's not rated T. Just like the first one, it's rated E.

is that the real cover though?

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
how is it alot deeper just cuz the organization r n it that doesnt mean its darker com had the org in it

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Deeper, doesn't mean rated T. Anything that has mickey mouse in it is going to most likely be E.

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
we can all agree that this game is getting somewhat more mature, not because of the organization members, any idiot who thinks that has been left behind.

your all limiting it to just 'E' and 'T'

but theres an in-between rating that could serve pretty well

E10+ — Everyone 10+ (added to the ESRB ratings icons on March 2, 2005): Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language, and/or minimal suggestive themes. MPAA equivalent rating: PG.

75px-ESRBEplus.jpg

.:Roxas:.

Banned
twix467 said:
I dunno..
Pirates of the Carribean was Disney,Rated PG-13.
And POTC is going to be in KH2...
Who knows....
And if it is rated teen it wouldn't be that big of a deal.
it probably will be rated teen because it is not one of those little kiddy games. They have weapons, it has pirates of the carribian world where there are bones in the backround, it is T, no doubt about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back