• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Manga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic

Website
o13forum.proboards84.com
I just want to know how many of them are out in the US cause I just happened to see one in my local Book store and bought it. I was wondering if there were more, but no else really knows. So does anybody here know how are in the US right now?

KeybladeK 35

DAMN!!!! O_O

Well no wonder, everyone's talking about having one already when it was'nt going to come untill the 11, but they decided to release it early, well I guess that's expected, with EVERYONE talking about itand the next installment

I got to get one SO BAD DX

Hey does'nt know what the first volume's called and where they got from, please X3

luffywang573

i know them say it out on 11, but for tokoypop manga them always come out early(maybr) specially KH, KHcom, and KH 2, them all come out earler than the date them suppose to come out. go to some comic store, borders book store.

kameron92009

Welp, as you probably already know, all of the volumes for the KH1 and KH:COM mangas have already been released . . . but the first volume of the KH2 manga just came out 2 days ago (July 3). Following the same pattern of 3-4 months between release dates, I would say the next volume is due somewhere in October or November.

neon6

Bryantjj

Ummm, what are you talking about? The manga, which already has two volumes and the third one in a few days, or the novels which are pre-orderable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back