• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 inside interview on disney

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
does anyone remember the kh inside interview they did on disneychannel. If you do why do you think they didnt make a another one? was it because the show it was on went off? No because they can do it on mike super short show.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
BunnyCupCakes said:
Oh yeah!!!! I remember that commercial on Disney channel. That's how I heard about KH back then.

Yeah,I'm wonderin if they'll do the same thing with KH2.
Mike Super Short Show? Isn't that only 4 DVD releases, not videogames????
but you never know they might do a special. Then again they never did do one for com

KingBlade

by sinspire^
It might be on "Disney 411" or "Disney Underground". I think that Disney 411" replaced "Disney Underground". So it is most likely going to be on "Disney 411"

lionheartkeyblad

Website
www.schevene.com
I cant get any of these here in Canada. The only Disney channel I have is Family channel and the only US one that might have a commercial for KH2 is WB. These didnt do any for KH or COM so i dont know. No Canadian channels that I know of would show the commercial for it other than maybe YTV.Does anyone know where I might see the commercial for KH2.

KingdomSealer

thats also when i first saw KH, i think? anyways i hope they do a special on KH2 if they do it most likley will be on Disney 411. i never saw the COM one. darn it.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
keyblader72 said:
1st of all..Im happy 2 be back! And yeh I hope they do that but they wont be givin out that much new info...unless they do an interview...

yeah what if they have an interview with Nomura:D

KeybladeStriker

Awards
I think they will play it on Disney 411 not Mikes Super Short Show because they only do DVD reviews. Or it could be in Disney's Secret Lab. Thats where they did the special for KH1. But i haven't seen Disney's Secret Lab since then.... so most likey Disney 411. They had an interview with Nomura last time for KH1 in Disney's secret lab.

Kairiissocute

I don't think they will not do as many commercials as KH1; I don't know why, though. It's just, I dont see many advertisements for video games now-a-days, except maybe for a couple popular games.

D

Deleted member 5341

Oh no!I't s disney's secret lab where the guy sneaks in and looks at upcoming things!! X )

Morridor

Square Enix really wanted Dragon Quest VIII to succeed so they put out commercials all over T.V. They put them on Cartoon Network, Nick, a few other channels I watch. I'm sure that Kingdom Hearts II is a rather big title that they want to succeed so they'll put out commercials for it as well.

I don't watch the Disney Channel, so even if there is an interview or something mentioned about KHII on it, I won't see it.

Danny

brbrose

the last time i saw the disney underground thing was for COM, which was a while ago. I think they might to another disney underground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back