• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 forums are boring?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FiNaLsKyE

Now Im pretty much seeing what people are saying...

The release of new characters and Pics happen all the time, but I mean, we talk about that for like... one or two days... and then those noobs come on and go "kalhgfkdbvdfbdb NEW PEOPLE NEW PICS NEW INFO klfndsgfdgfksnfkj" So I don't know, I'm thinking that it's ok for now, but the forums are getting pretty boring... agree with me?

N

Nisse

I totally agree with you.
I mostly come here for the RP-forums now.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
This is why we only have three boards associated with Kingdom Hearts, and the rest of the forum is devoted to other things. I don't even go on the KH boards. AT ALL. Not unless someone posts complaining about a thread that needs to be closed.

EDIT: I'm moving this to Site Feedback and Support, by the way. This is about the boards, not the game.

EDIT v.2: No, I won't be reopening this thread. I stand by Ryu's decision. But I'll leave it be, as I reminder to everyone that there's more to these forums than the KH boards.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Nope. :-D

If you consider yourself better than a 'n00b', then you give us mods a hand and help us with controlling things like spam. There is a 'Report a topic' thread, and the ability to PM a moderator about something that bothers you. The forums are what you make of it, so instead of making threads like these, you can PM a moderator if you see another 'n00b' spamming up a thread, if that's the only thing bothering you.

Or make the forums more interesting by going to sections other than the KH2 Section. There's more to this forum than just the KH2 Section.

Anyway, I'll close this now, since you can't expect a lot from this topic other than random flaming or b_tching about the forums. If there's anything else you'd like to say, PM me.

EDIT: Eh, Manchester got to it first. Re-open it if you want. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back