• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2-fm+ english voice acting?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas911

yeah i would like to know the answer to that aswell cause i read an interview somewhere saying that in the added feature where it has new game and load there is a new button where you can watch the scense you have already seen in the game like in final fantasy X but it said you could choose english voices or japanese and that dose ope another question, why would they put english voices as a if you want it feature in a japanese game well yeah i am tired so i ramble i want to knwo the aswer to

"ok stop talking now"

night night all

D

Deleted member 36435

*sighs* When you play through the game the VA is in English with Japanese Subtitles, when you finish the game however you get "Theatre Mode" which allows you to watch the cutscenes over with either A) English VA with Japanese Subtitles or B)Japanese VA with Japanese Subtitles.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Any cut-scenes that were already voice-acted in our version of KH2 will have English Voice acting, however any cut-scenes that have been added to KH2:FM+ will have edited voice acting or no voice acting whatsoever, all scenes have Japanese sub-titles

Note that only the voice acting will be in English, all menues, commands, text-dialogue, etc. will all be in Japanese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back