• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenOfSpam

FM isn't coming for the least, they haven't even found the voice's to play the characters yet.lawlz

Oh, hey Elegant Chant, they were in the process of casting when you posted that actually. And people have since been cast.

I think we can assume Disney aren't doing this because they're bored, and that KHFM+ is going to be relased Stateside.

LAWLZ indeed.

- Peace and Love, people

james2186

OMG just take it like an adult and accept the fact its not coming to the us just buy it off the internet

C

Colours

Oh, hey Elegant Chant, they were in the process of casting when you posted that actually. And people have since been cast.

I think we can assume Disney aren't doing this because they're bored, and that KHFM+ is going to be relased Stateside.

LAWLZ indeed.

- Peace and Love, people

Oh yeah forgot about that. :D

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix is already in english, the text is in Japanese which makes Theatre Mode very confusing.

But Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories has very little english. Only english words are like: Pause, Card, card break, duel, Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (no really)

rent

well, i got kingdom hearts II: final mix+ by ordering thru online. everything is in japanese but it's worth it anyway.

jexamine

sorry for this and i dunno if this had been answered already but will there be any kh2:fm+ western release? especially now that the third installment is on its way to the ps3 T__T

Macabre

Gold Member
No, FM+ won't be coming to NA and Europe, ever.
The first FM was never released outside of Japan, why would the second be any different?

If you want it badly, import it from Japan or buy it Online.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
No, FM+ won't be coming to NA and Europe, ever.
The first FM was never released outside of Japan, why would the second be any different?

If you want it badly, import it from Japan or buy it Online.
buying it online and importing it are basically the same thing...kind of...

C

Colours

buying it online and importing it are basically the same thing...kind of...

Well not quite, if it's already in the USA, then they don't have to wait that longer than it getting ship to the USA.

MrFreshPrince

Nope. If the first one never released. The second one would be the same. Although I wish for it to come to NA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back