• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Episodes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Life would be like the dubbed english naruto on toonami only WORSE .

Last edited:

.Genesis

I'd actually turn on the television that's been gathering dust for the past 4 months :/

door_to_the_ligh

it would completely ruin what started out as a GIGANTIC hit if you ask me...it would just be a crappy sell-out...
they would probably change the voice actors which would really suck, then they would make it a family show with morals and stuff that has nothin to do with the main plot...but the worse would be to make the episodes like dragon ball, where you see goku chargin up a spirit bomb (the same one mind you) during 3 friggin episodes!!!! jus thinkin about it makes me wanna barf *cups hans over mouth and runs to washroom*...

zora keyblade

i dont want to be mean but it could be funny if it was made like the game and sora was like he is on the game if it would be just like the game just another story it could be fun and you guys.........you dont know if it would suck or not

ultmakeyblademan

maybe a short series and maybe if they had some of the actors and maybe if nomura was helping and some of the ppl from disney but i would still watch it because its kindom hearts and narto on toonami is horrible worst than the shaman king voices

Sora-Keyblade M.

You know. I really wanted to watch the Final Fantasy movie about the alien spirits trying to take over the Earth but when I found it, it was only for PSP. And I dont have one. My mom said I got a PS2 already so why should I have that too. And I was Like ''what the crap''.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back