• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 English Commercial

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BULLETPROOF

well there's only 8 days and they still haven't released a commercial yet ... i hope they will, that would be awesome, i want this game to sell more copies than halo 2, i hate xbox

jk4eva

I believe they will too. I think they just want to maintain the excitement a little bit more, make us anxious. xP
Maybe they'll show it this week, hopefully. =/

Sharikaaria

i'm kinda surprised at the slow advertising for the game.. you'd think SE'd put up a commercial and update their site for kh2 at least 2 weeks before the game's release.

the commercial doesn't really matter for me cuz i don't watch tv..

Ice_Key55

grr i hate this japan got previews on tv 20 days before their game came out (at least thats what its dated in the video section). i want a commercial!!!!!!!

kingdomkey49

BULLETPROOF said:
i want this game to sell more copies than halo 2, i hate xbox

Amen to that...and if it does i want every halo freak to have it shoved in their face.....than i will laugh...and continue to play kh2....oh and they better put the commercials on this site because i never watch tv :p

jomonkey27

hey sephi they showed comercials a month early in com and disney had an exstensive one but they did not show alot. G4 shows comercials on x play. whats the point of showing comercials if everones heard about it exept for omish folk . waste of money.

Dont do drugs

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
disney channel lately has been showin commercials for dumb crap I dont care about.......I really wanna see a kh2 commercial......it should be shown tommorow!! :D

Sympathy

IGN.com started putting up ads for Kingdom Hearts II..

Besides, that..I really haven't seen much advertisement. G4TV will probably play the commercial pretty early, when it does come out.

( G4TV is a video game network. )

Anti_Roxes

Well,seeing the KH2 comercial is very sothing for some reason,its awsome,i already seen it,and played it(jap.)you should try to watch the comercial,it will give you the confidents to go a little longer for some reason,giving you a taste of the game,oh yeah the game is shipped on the 28,and reaches stores on the 29,i mannaged to get insider..

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
yesteray disney channel had new commercials....BUT NOTHIN FOR KH2!!! Do they want nobody to know about this game????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back