• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Demo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yevon

Does any1 know where i can find a playable KH2 demo or when they will hand them out?
It would help me out a lot

E

Ecstacy

um nowhere really. except at E3 but ya gotta be 18 to get in there. beleive me if we had access to a demo you'd know it lol.

Brian

Hokage

Banned
Awards
no demos yet. wont be any for a while ( amonth or 2 before the game comes out) if there are any. there may not be any demos for KH2 that they are going to give out to the oublic. so we just got to wait.

E

Ecstacy

Yevon said:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Why Me..

I ask myself that question almost everyday. seriously and not just because of kh2 lol

Brian

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
You could probly get a demo in a couple months on the Ps2 truck. Its a 18 weeler truck but the insides an arcade and stuff and they give demo's of new games coming out. As for kingdom hearts, some kid said that while he was in Mexico, he got a piroted copy and he showed the cover, but i don't know if its true. Why don't a couple of us all travel down to Mexico and see if whe can get a copy for 50 pesos!!

D

Dexter

Well if your going to japan anytime soon you could go to the squareeniq party or the tokyo game show (addmission is free for both of them)!!!

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
Marluxia Diablos said:
There is a rumour going around only because of some stupid n00b who posted some crack topic earlier about his friend having it.

I heard about it on 1up though, It was on some kids blog and it showed a pic of the box cover. But i don't think he has it.

As for tokyo game show, In three years i'm going to japan but ima afraid kh2 will be out by then. Ps I don't know Japanese, so how am i gonna survive?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
rpg master said:
Well if your going to japan anytime soon you could go to the squareeniq party or the tokyo game show (addmission is free for both of them)!!!

Sorry but, the sqaure party is NOT free....Heard it somewhere, KHU maybe?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back