• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 coverage in the media

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikkuffx-2

It is very inconvinient to we kh2 fans the leading video game magzines such as GameInformer, and EGM, dont have respectable previews of kh2. GameInformer raved on about how Donald doesnt wear pants for an entire preview of Kh2, rarley previding any information on kh2. EGM didnt really tell us anything we know. And on G4tv. they just dont care. The reality is that The mainstream video game media does not care about kingdom hearts and ff games while the aftermath of e3 is still fresh on there minds. It disturbing that gaming has resorted to hundreds of horrible FPS and GTA ripoffs. and the mainstream gaming media knows that this is what ppl buy. So they give their almost undevided attention to it. Thats why I am thankful for this site, they care about kh2. Thats why I am thinking why dont the leaders of this site and the more advanced members create a gaming site that gives pre and reviews of games. and pay special attention to the rpgs. Its unlikley that this will ever take place but we need some media to care about the good games if we want to see rpgs live on. Does anyone think this is a good idea? I would love to hear yalls opinions particularly the ones of the mods. Thanks

D

Dexter

Yeah your right gameinformer seams to hate kh2 but OPM loves it!

NJMIgnatio

"Put the pants on the Dunk mingame"-lol

I am not surprised to find that we get the short end of the stick, but it is not much of a problem. I get all the info I need from Dengeki.

Little_Red

betch.
Fa sho'! G G G G G G G G G-Unit! Sorry I was like black fer a second, (scary considering I'm half asain, half caucasian.

SoraInKH2

I remember that Issue. I think the people working at Game Informer don't like Kingdom Hearts because of the fact that you fight with Donald and Goofy at your side or that "it's a disney game"(as everyone calls it(idiots) .To hell with Game Informer! Somebody needs to make a magazine devoted to RPG Games. Go Team! (went a little cheer leader) XD

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
rikkuffx-2 said:
It is very inconvinient to we kh2 fans the leading video game magzines such as GameInformer, and EGM, dont have respectable previews of kh2. GameInformer raved on about how Donald doesnt wear pants for an entire preview of Kh2, rarley previding any information on kh2. EGM didnt really tell us anything we know. And on G4tv. they just dont care. The reality is that The mainstream video game media does not care about kingdom hearts and ff games while the aftermath of e3 is still fresh on there minds. It disturbing that gaming has resorted to hundreds of horrible FPS and GTA ripoffs. and the mainstream gaming media knows that this is what ppl buy. So they give their almost undevided attention to it. Thats why I am thankful for this site, they care about kh2. Thats why I am thinking why dont the leaders of this site and the more advanced members create a gaming site that gives pre and reviews of games. and pay special attention to the rpgs. Its unlikley that this will ever take place but we need some media to care about the good games if we want to see rpgs live on. Does anyone think this is a good idea? I would love to hear yalls opinions particularly the ones of the mods. Thanks

There are so many new games coming out, they just can't give so much attention to KH2. I've seen many previews of KH2 on G4tv and then there are other RPGs other than KH2. It's not like they don't like KH2 or don't want to show it, but KH2 might not be one of the most anticipated game of their fans or they've shown enough of KH2 already. Gamepro, the magazine I read, they have something about it every once in a while. But I think the main reason why some of those listed like IGN and stuff, don't talk about KH2 in their magazines might be because Square-Enix isn't giving away a lot of juicy stuff right now but the SE Party is happening and I'm seeing a whole bunch of stuff on IGN, Gamespot, and others. The bottom line is, I wouldn't worry about it unless they give it a bad score.

Da_BlackSora

Kh2 Is Definitley One Of The Most Anticipated Because It Took Me About 2 Weeks Just To Get Com. I Mean The Lines Werent Packed To Get It But They Were Flying Off The Shelves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back