• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 character appearances

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Otaku

its selfexplanitory. name a character describe how they look and comment. simple right? starts now.

lets start out with Kairi. this will explain my reaction :eek: i also said (since she looked like a school girl) "WTF? she looks like a sailormoon spoof person!"yeah that was my reaction. if you want to, explain as good as possible the character`s purpose and since im still clueless ill have to pass.

Lock_On

Well, My main one is how Selphie hasn't changed a bit. She STILL looks the same and I despised her in the first KH because she fought you with a jump rope! Please, give me a challenge... My second one is Kairi, Wow. She has changed alot and she really doesn't look like herself. It looks like she can take anything anyone throws at her from the trailer I saw her in. Looks like she won't be crying, but she still could. You never know :p

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
sorarocks said:
That's how schoolgirls dress in Japan!

Actually, that's what they're required to wear. (School uniforms vary in color.) so basically it's saying kairi has been going to school while sora's been gone, guess she had to do something. XD

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I'd hate to see sora's grades. XD

One thing that confuses me is that Riku doesn't seem to have really aged, neither has mickey, donald, or goofy at all. I would've expected at least slightly different clothing...

murney

yeah ano y is that

and wot about rikus mum and dad then yano i wonder if ya find out wot they think im so gutted i wont that game does anyone know when its comin out

magikalblade

well we havent seen sight of riku in kingdom hearts 2 and another thing disney characters dont age they could be 70 years old and still look the same.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Savior of Dawn said:

One thing that confuses me is that Riku doesn't seem to have really aged, neither has mickey, donald, or goofy at all. I would've expected at least slightly different clothing...
We havent even seen Riku... >_<

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Kairi= Wow, is that Kairi? She has...umm......Grown.
Sora= You've grown older, but still look like cute little Sora. :)
Riku= Joining the Org... having more responsibilities, I see.
Selphie= What grade are you in?
Axel= Quite the charmer, aren't we? ;)

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
Sora: Hes not that different except that hes taller and has gained an Ash Ketchum attitude of some sort.
Kairi: I honestly thought she was Rinoa from FF8, I mean in the trailer her hair seems black.
Donald: Hes becoming a girl magnet I mean Terk in KH1 and now Bell? Daisy better watch her back.
Auron: Disapointed at not seeing a FF9 character but startled and excited to see he joins your team.
Selphie: Back to school for her, she was in school in FF8 and now shes back in one for KH2.
Riku: Well this is more of a reaction to COM but still it leaves a question, have he and Mickey joined the organisation or is a disguise?
Mickey: Well I like this Mickey more than the Mickey from recent Disney cartoons like House of Mouse (which is a good show).
Beast: Well he seems to be more concerned about his curse now, hey maybe Gaston will be in this, It would be great to kick his butt!
Pete: Boo-ya! I always wanted him to be in KH and now he is, if Petes an important villian then this game is gonna be better than ever.
Zidane and Vivi: Well... Oh wait sorry that was just a dream I had, wishfull thinking sorry

kingdomcaesar

Savior of Dawn said:

lol, that is possibly the funniest subtle humor I've ever seen in a online forum :D !

namine= shes so pale that it looks like she's gonna faint any second. hit some sunlight.
riku= his eyelashes are so long in an up close view. i was horrified when seeing him in flashbacks when he was younger, he still has those long eyelashes though
sora= wow your feet are humongous! how do you jump with those feet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back