• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 and FF videos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
jk4eva said:
You can try www.animemusicvideos.org. Of course you have to sign up to be a member (not so bad really) and just upload your vids using an FTP client. That's where I have my videos, because the site is reliable.

i dont kno how to upload even if i go to the upload section(i am a member)
You could get yours posted on Gametrailers.com fan movie seciton, but meh.

i try to post on gametrailers section but i have to send it to some guy and he never responed for like 2 weeks already i think :confused:

jk4eva

Ok, I know it may be confusing, it was for me too at first. But it's actually not that hard.
First you go to Enter video, fill in the information, then you click on a link that will tell you to download an FTP server client (they have one there for you called Globalscape - CuteFTP)
They also give you a password and username to use only once for the client. So you input it there, you pick your vid to upload and when it finishes, confirm it.
That's it really. Hope this helped.

CJA

the site says they are down....can someone email me an attachment....I want to see and rate them properly

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
I got it to work!! Awesome Video Velocity its cool as hell

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back