• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Amusement Park?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
to be honest, when i went to paris in 2003 i went to euro disneyland and i looked high and low for something kingdom hearts. youd reckon theyd have atleast ONE thing. i was dissapointed... but the rides were good so it wasnt all bad ^_^ (except for the french >.<)

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i heard there was a small section of a disneyland (in CA anyways) that had a kh store, or a store with kh merchendice, i dunno you could by kh props eiter way. my friend said it was crazy expensive (i remember him saying sora's shoes were $120 or something) i wonder if thay put anything for kh2..?

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
soras shoes for 120$!? id buy it!!!

but im stuck with kswiss knuverts :( ohwell they still look like soras shoes sorta! with the whole toe end that goes up ^_^

文偉立

newb programmer
Kingdom Hearts amusement park?

Heh, I can imagine Disneyworld goes public and is bought by Square-Enix. To see Squall at the new Disneyworld would be eerie.

D

Deleted member 5341

LOL that would be awesome....
We could take pictures with a guy dressed up like sora...

文偉立

newb programmer
I grew up in a childhood where Mickey Mouse was always in a suit in Disneyworld. Going to see Mickey Mouse in a black cloak running from each park section to another with a giant key wouldn't be appealing, at least not for the adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back