• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 already finished....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo sora

Website
rpginsider.spreebb.com
KeyBladesmen7991 said:
They definetly arent finished with KH2 yet because if they were then a release date would have been given out already.

That dosnt necessarliy mean it's not finished, they could, like i said earlier be translating it and they have to distribute it and they mightn't have even made the cover for each different country which is highly likely you guys it really takes a long time to get a game to market even after it has been made! :)

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
dude theyre not i repeat not finished...if the game hasnt come out yet because theyre addint little stuff hint ADDING MEANT NOT FINISHED....and if theyre making copies then THEYRE NOT FINISHED and if they were they'd b certain about a release unless s-e wats 2 piss us off or surprise us...

"Ryan"

I think it's not done the trailers aren't rele any proof b cuz they had them at the end of kh1 and i highly doubt they could of possibly been done by then.

DualWeilder-Sora

Im pretty sure its done I mean except for voices and but then again if it was they would try to get it out by christmas woulldnt they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back