• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH without the Disney's char

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~NGD OMEGA~

I believe that the recipe for Kingdom Hearts is 4 cups of Disney, 3 table spoons of RPG, Throw in a few keyblades and Keychains, and a dash of Final Fantasy. That's just my theory though. Without the Disney all you got is the RPG the Keyblads and the Final Fantasy, which just blend into a really pathetic Final Fantasy game. That's just what I think, my oppinion, anyone else is welcome to add anything else...

T

Tidus22340

disney=kingdom hearts. without disney...you wouldnt have most of the bosses, or the worlds, or donald and goofy...disney is what makes KH KH. no getting around it....why even ask this you shouldve thought about it yourself.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Without Disney...KH wouldnt have more than 1 world...It would be just another boring FF...disney spiced it up..Besides....The costumes fit with disney and without it...Sora wouldnt be his loveable self T_T

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
Without Disney characters what worlds would you visit? There would be no Atlantica or Monstro or Agrabah, Halloween Town or 100 Acre Wood....etc. Without Disney Sora wouldn't have Donald or Goofy.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
KH would be s**t if there were no Disney characters in it. Like countless other had said previously, without Disney there is NO KH. It is Disney and SE combined.

Also, I am a huge Rabid fangirl of practically ANYTHING Disney.

Yes, I'm almost 17 and am obsessed with Dinsey -_-;;

~NGD OMEGA~

Like I said before, Disney is the essencial ingredient in KH. Without it the whole story is junk. It just wouldn't be right without the disney in it, and that is the truth.

Twinkling_Jenn

-=sOrA90=- said:
do ya'll think that KH is better with the disney character or better WITHOUT the disney?? My friends and i thinks that its better without them

Uh yes, nice question. That's like asking if Christmas is better without presents.

mat

What I loved about that game was beating the crap outta all the disney villains. So fun, especially Capt Hook. Take away Disney, and take away villains you can relate to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back