• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Vid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Denki-Kurai

I dont know if it was your vid but i remember seeing this before. And that was based off a show right?
Hide and Seek nice song.

Denki-Kurai

i dont get it, it was just a scene from kh2 with music?

It's kinda like a fad on youtube, all the cool kids are doing it.

(example) Like in parodies of KH alot of people would put an annoying song on and put it in to the scene with roxas breaking the computer. As if roxas was trying to stop the music(example)

khdude2000

oh wow...you guys don't know about the dear sister phenomenon? WOW. Denki-Kurai, it couldnt have been my vid because i just uploaded it a few hours ago (and i made it myself). graypeople, this is the finale of the second season of the OC:
YouTube - The source for the "Dear Sister" SNL spoof

SNL thought it would be hilarious to make fun of it, and it was:
Dear Sister - SNL Digital Short » Latest-videos » IDKWTF.com
(and i must say, this vid is rare. this is the only site i know of that has the origninal SNL short. youtube, google, and all other video hosting sites have taken it down)

After seeing that, everyone started making dear sister vids.
dear sister vid= a sequence of someone dying/being shot/stabbed/getting hurt with the addition of the imogen heep hide and seek music and a slow-down to make the video dramatic in a funny way.

there you go, hope that helped and made it easier to understand my vid. i suggest watching all of the ones ive just linked first, then watching mine again.
thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back