• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Trivia Info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Town

This is from IMDb, so if you think this stuff isn't true yell at them not me, no flaming, I just found some of this to be interesting. I knew most of it already, but a few things I didn't. If you want the link, its here. Remember, I in no way endorse this info, so no flaming. Thanks.

link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0322968/trivia

Trivia for
Kingdom Hearts (2002) (VG)
Originally conceived to star Mickey Mouse, but was soon replaced with an original character.

The Final Fantasy characters were added instead of creating original characters for minor parts.

Before the game was released in the U.S., Square held a "Name-in-Game" contest. A person named Kurt Zisa won the contest, and his name was used for a hidden boss in the game.

Sora's role as the hero was originally meant for Mickey Mouse. You will notice that Sora wears large yellow shoes, red shorts and white gloves.

If you beat all the side-quests (Winnie-the-Pooh's book and finding all ninety-nine puppies) a secret ending is unlocked which is said to be a preview of "Kingdom Hearts 2"

The name that Riku chooses for the raft (Highwind), is the name of the airship in Final Fantasy VII.

According to Mandy Moore, her character was originally named "Aeris", which is the name the character had in the English version of Final Fantasy VII. When she actually went in to record her part, the name was changed to 'Aerith', which is the character's original Japanese name.

Early in the planning stages, Yuffie was not in the script. Her role in the story was originally going to be filled by Rikku from Final Fantasy X. However, since there was already a main character named Riku (pronounced the same as 'Rikku'), she was replaced by Yuffie.

Sora, Riku, and Kairi are named after the three primary elements of nature. In Japanese, riku means 'land', kai means 'ocean', and sora means 'sky'.

Irvine from Final Fantasy VIII had a small role in the original draft of the game's script, but never made it into the final game.

The English version of the game's theme song, "Simple and Clean", uses a different melody for the chorus than the Japanese version. However the original melody can still be heard in the US version during the instrumental played over the credits sequence.

Sold an estimated 3 million copies (worldwide to Dec 2002)

The victory poses that Sora displays when he wins a match in Olympus Coliseum mimic those of Cloud from Final Fantasy VII, Squall from Final Fantasy VIII, and Zidane from Final Fantasy IX.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Most of us have already known this.

I'm still pretty pissed they took Rikku out of the game.

UnknownEnigma

whoa! thats awesome i knew like 3 or 4 of those facts! thats so cool and i never noticed any of this, but it does suck how some chracters id like to see didnt make it like irvine or rikku (HOT) oh well and who knew thats what there names ment awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back