• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH:The New Breed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ansem26736

Fort Wayne-Indiana, wishing were back in ohio
Ruheeine got up and went to the items shop to buy some postions to heal herself and just have them to carry around, just in case any heartless appear. After going to the item shop she did not go back to the alley, she headed to the door to the second district.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
OOC: im still unaware that its closed and the bar exists.

IC: Quickly disposing of the resistance Forever walked through into the 1st district. Approaching the accessory shop he noticed it wasn't open anymore. He decided to go to the hotel to get some rest instead. He passed by some place he had never been before. He couldn't be bothered with the building right now anyway as he didn't understand the language above the door. He figured it was some form of foreign club. He decided to walk on into the 2nd district. As soon as the door to the 1st district closed he was expecting some heartless resistance but couldn't see any.
"Strange, they usually ambush anyone coming out of these doors." he muttered.

J

jenova-absolute

Name:Sephira Leaviath
Apperance:Long,silver hair.Black clothes are her style,though
the only contrast in her outfit is a brooch bearing a silver flower
in form of a yunalesca
Keyblade(s):Tearfull Wilt(Long silver keyblabe with black sapphires and rubies
on it.It has the word ''Mori'' on it in dark silver)with a yunalesca flower at the end of the keychain in form of a silver yunalesca.
Personality:Dark, enigmatic silent.She doest talk to others
about her past
Bio:She was born in the world of Hollow Bastion.
When the heartless destroyed it , all of the survivors
left her behind.Full of fury , she opened herself to the
darkness, though not throughly, and she seeks to destroy
the new keyblade masters so to trap their hearts and destroy
the worlds...and her spirit too...

ansem26736

After going through the second district, Ruheeine went into the third dictrict. She went to the vacant home and went inside. She left thelights off and just sat on a chair. She muttered something to herself: "There is a large presence of the heartless in this area."

Heartless Hunter

"I MAY BE A MOUSE!! But I have skill with keyblades beyond what you can imagine" said Mickey after he finally finished his drink. His fangs retracted as the dark side of the twilitblade did the same. He did a yoda-like flip and landed on the counter, just next to Paine. "I hear your from Spira," said Mickey. "I also hear that darkness met you at Spira and you came hear." Mickey sniffed Paine. "No doubt, you have some link to the darkness," said Mickey. "Well Paine, explain!" (that rhymes lol)

ansem26736

Ruheeine left the vacant home and went down into the open area of the third district. After battleing a few heartless she left for the second district. While walking down the open area of the second district she hear a big crash. She turned around and saw a huge suit of armor. "What the hell...." she said.

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
"The only connection I have with any form of Darkness is Hatred. If there was a way for me to have as much power against the Heartless as you Key Wielders, I'd do it. Unless that ability was offered by the darkness," Paine explained then she blinked. "Wait, how are you talking? I cast a Silent Spell on everyone. Ah, well. better heal it. Echo Screens for those of you who want to order now."

Dark_StarX

Torin raised his hand immediately after hearing the words "Echo Screen" and delved deep into his pockets for munney. He found a measely 30 munney and plopped them onto the table. He waited patiently for his echo screen at the counter.

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hearing the clink of munney, Paine pulled out an Echo Screen and gave it to the buyer. "Now what will you have to drink. We've got stuff from every world we can reach. From the Pan Galactic Gargleblaster to the Sacred Water of Dragon World.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Entering the hotel he heard clanging outside.
"Humph didn't want to greet me so someone else can clean up this mess. I'm going to bed" he said to himself for no particular reason. Talking to himself showed he still was human and not a puppet of the darkness. He decided to lie on his bed and recall his last moments on his homeworld. The thought of guilt started to hit him as he knew letting a heartless wander freely would bug him until he saw it disappear. But the clanging could have been anything. He decided to go check it out then afterwards go to sleep. He got up and walked to the exit.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
He walked out of the doors and looked around. The clanging was becoming more frequent and it seemed to be coming from the alley towards 3rd district. he walked around and down the steps. Then he saw the a Guard armour coming out of the alley.
"Its a Guard Armour. Hmmm.... i might as well obseve whoever is fighting" he thought to himself. He leaned up against the nearby wall and started to watch.

ansem26736

Ruheeine decided to attack the head then go for the arms and legs. "Dang, this is harder then expected." She muttered. She jumped up and hit the head with her keyblades. When she landed from attacking it the heartless swung one of its massive arm at her knocking her back a few feet. "ouch that hurt you big bucket of armor" She stood up and ran at the armored heartless and slammed her keyblades against its head.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
From the alley swinging a couple of keyblades was a girl wearing mostly black. She seemed to be struggling to keep up her attack and defence against this armour. He didn't blame her as they are pretty hard to handle if they get the upper hand. He decided to see if her heart was strong enough to weild 2 keyblades. He was guessing that it was but her training could be worked upon as she was letting the right arm get in some cheap blows when she goes to swing for the head. If she can't handle it he figured he'd give her a hand. He was cautious not to break her pride though by helping when it wasn't wanted.

ansem26736

Ruheeine ran under the 'legs' of the heartless and hit it from behind. After a few hits to the back of the head the heartless turned around. "gah, thats it, im going to go for the arms" She muttered. The heartless swung oen of its massive arms again at her but she blocked it with her keyblades. She then attacked the arm that had attacked her. After a few hits to that arm it fell and didnt move again. She looked at what was left of the heartless, sighed, and then ran and started to attack it.

Heartless Hunter

"Hmm...Interesting Paine.." said Mickey curiously. "I can smell total darkness from you, but you say it comes from hatred, which makes sense as of where some darkness comes from -" Mickey was paused as he sniffed the air. "I sense a Guard Armor. Its stronger than ever. We gotta go fight"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back