• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH TCG

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Saiou Takuma

Website
www.myspace.com
Hi, my apologies if this has already been asked, but is there any plan to create a sub-forum here for the Kingdom Hearts TCG?

I personally feel it has a place here, which as I've just thought about what I typed, is so blindingly obvious I feel a little silly for saying it.

I am an active member on the FFG KH forum and the KH TCG Moderator on Universal TCGs, and while that presents enough for me regarding the TCG, I still like to talk both KH and TCGs with anyone really, and with a slot here, it'd be "all under one roof" so to speak.

Anyway, in short, will there be a section?

Sexy Angel
I asked monkeybutt if there was going to be a subsection for the TCG, but he told me to stick any threads into the Future of KH section.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I think it's the Trading Card Game which has been released not too long ago.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Saiou Takuma

Website
www.myspace.com
Bluesky-X That's right, Trading Card Game.

TheLastKnight - It has been out in Japan for a while now, and was released in North America in November. Unfortunately it's yet to come out where I am, in the UK, but I still play, just takes longer to get my cards.

CHARGE - Thanks, I think it deserves more, but thanks for the answer.

Back