• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► .:|KH Online|:. Fan Fic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeMaster503

I'm the real Keyblade Master! All of you are fakes
Kingdom Hearts...turned into an online game like .hack ....it gets better later on

.:|Kingdom Hearts Online|:.
Chapter 1, Why can't it be friday

Hey, you love those online computer games? Yeah, me too...Well I just can't stop playing this one game. I'm like adicited to it. Anyways, my name is Kevin and I'm new to these games but they are so awesome! But, the stupid thing is school, it gets in the way! Tomarrow's monday and my time is over! Next stop, boring homework!

Beep Beep Beep
"Auuhh" I mumbled under my messed up blue bedsheets.

"Kevvvin!!! Wake up honey! You're almost late for school!" Another voice yelled out of the door.

That was my mom, you know the people who tell you to stop and you're always like HOLD ON!!! Yeah...she was telling me to get up because of school. Like I told you eariler, school really sucks

"You're not going to have time for breakfast!" She yells agian

"Fine! Whatever! I'm up! Now leave me alone!!" I replied nastly back.

I jumpped out of my clothes and ran into the shower, washed my face, shapooed my hair and then put on a regular combanation of clothes for school. Heh, red shirt and black shorts, it's almost summer anyway and red is my favorite color. Next I ran downstairs and slid down the stairail and I landed, headfirst, on the wooden plain hard ground. That really hurt, seriously.

"Yo mom what's for breakfast?" I asked trying to be cool. I had a little smile after I said that.

"Hmm the bus?" My mom said turining around from the sink and it revealed the window in front of it, showing the bus leaving.

"Oh my go...no!!!" I said grabbing my backpack, my mom opened the door for me as I ran out.

I started running as fast as a cheeta out on the street, chasing after the bus like a dog. I almost caught up, but then my breath went out and I stopped and fell on the sidewalk. Only blue was in the sky with a pinch of white. My backpack, demolished. My back, demolished. My heart, a drumer in a rock concert. My head, just hurts.

Why can't it be a friday!!!

KeybladeMaster503

Yes, Finnaly, someone has posted and commented, thanks!!

Chapter 2, Yes! It's a miracle

Ahh, I caught up with the bus anyways and made it to school, well actually, I made up the 'catching up with the bus' thing. I ran there and yeah I was late, really late. Took me about a half an hour to get there! Well since I'm here let's see what's going to happen.

"Your late! Kevin, take a seat, we were about to start a new subject anyways. Everyone, get your textbooks out and turn to page 1!" Mr.Tokami annouced. Mr. Tokami was my mean, treachourous, evil teacher. He ordered us all the time, we don't even get to WHISPER in class. Which really sucks. I'd rather be playing my game.

Well it got later into the day and something almost impossible happened, Mr.Tokami got hurt! Yes he broke his arm so he can't teach! So we get to go home! I get to play my game! Everyone cheered and started going on the bus, and this time I got on the bus. I was lucky too, my favorite spot was open too. And it wasn't bumpy either. This was great! Now I got home. I opened the door, say hi to my mom and told her what happend, then I ran upstairs and started the computer.

"Mondays rock now!" I sayed overjoyed.

Now I put on the helmet required for the game, and now it's just the game that controls me.

-Entering Game mode-

My character looked like this
http://www.unlimitedgamer.net/coverage/kh2/images/kh2_screenshots_024.jpg
But A little biy darker and had black hair and brown eyes.

I was level 6, yeah I started like last week, it takes a while to level up. When you start you can either go on the forum or start playing, I always check the forum first though.
-New Private Message!-
Dude, meet me at Twilight Town, I found this set of equipment for you!

Sweet! Equipment for me? That's just awesome KEYBLADEDUDE43749 was one of my school friends, he's in my class, sits like in front of me. We can't talk in class though which sucks.

I logged out of the forum and entered the game. The last time I played I was in Twilight Town so maybe he's still here. My character's avatar name was Sora so people call me that in this. I still had a newbie blade. It looked like a key.

"Sora! There you are!" My friend said

Oh yeah, his avatar name was Riku. His character had white hair and based on blue for colors. He was level 7, always another step ahead of me.

"Oh hey Riku, what's up" I replied

"Here's that equipment! Players said it was really rare but it's only for light bladers, remember I'm a dark blader so I can't equip it. It's for any level, and it makes you almost godlike!" Riku said, droping the stuff.

"Sweet! They're red and black, my favorite colors!" I said grabbing them.

Sora has equiped Blazing Inferno Keyblade, Volcanic Armor, Fire Gloves, Steaming Shoes and Hot Helm.
All stats +30.
Fire Proof, Firestrike, learned all Fire magical attacks.

"Wow I feel very powerful, I'm going to head to Hollow Bastion to test this out" I said confidently.

"Are you sure? Hollow Bastion is one of the most hardest levels! You gotta be kidding me! Even level 20's can't last that place!" Riku said trying to get me out of it.

"But look at my stats! I'm like over level 20! This is going to be easy Riku, we could train together!" I said smiling.

"Whatever you say!" Riku replied and we headed off.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: You have my sparked my interest with your fic.(lol!) I can relate about the whole evil school thing!:D

Kaze: EVIL SCHOOL!!!!!!!

Me: VERY evil.

Kaze: Update soon-

Me: Por favor. <- look! it's spanish!

KeybladeMaster503

The headed to Hollow Bastion. Hollow Bastion was for the higher level people, like the godlike people. I felt very godlike so I desided to go. On the way we had to travel on the gummi ship to get to other worlds. Twilight Town was near Hollow Bastion so it didn't take long.

"Hmm Riku, which ship should we take? Mine, yours, or the Ultima X? I like the Ultima X but it's shields are pretty low." I asked

"Ultima X all the way, it's speed and power are awesome!" Riku yelled back, but in a good way.

The Gummi Ship was basicly a regular ship but it takes you to other worlds. My Ultima X was really good for begininers, this guy gave it to me because he had to many good ones. It's super godly but when something hit's it, it gets damaged easily. So we headed off. In the game you got to control the ship and shoot meteors or get power ups. Let's go!

"Oo! A gummi block get it!" Riku said pulling the steering the wheel to the right.

"Hey! I'm the driver! I get what I want to get!" I yelled back.

Then after a while, lets say about 30 minutes gametime, we got there. A bunch of people with ultimate or omega armor on battling this huge dragons, that looked like bosses but were one of the most weakest monsters there! Then a giant darkness with a gigantic shield poped up and this guy did a special move, I heard him say "Ars Arcanium!" and he did a bajillion slashes. He was good.

"Why don't you test your new stuff out Sora?" Riku asked

"Yeah why shouldn't I?" I replied and grabbed out my keyblade.

My keyblade looked like a fireball that was colored red and black. It was awesome. Fire was spinning around it.

"Here I go!" I yelled and charged.

I jumpped and slashed the dragon and a bunch of damage was taken from the dragon, it flew back far and it's hp was way low.

"Whoa! I did a bunch of damage!!!" I said jumpping op and down.

"Dang, you did! That's like alot...he he" Riku said smiling.

"What's so funny?" I asked

"Oh nothing..." Riku said back strangly.

"Oh here's another one! Take this!....huh?! What I can't move and..what Huh! Somethings not right here..ahhH!H!!!!!HHHHHHHHH!!!! Darkness is coming below me! I'm stuck! Help Riku!" I cried

"Oh look, me too, good thing...I'm on the dark side" Riku said stepping backwards into the darkness.

"Ahh! It's getting a lot dark! I can't see anyhting aHHh" I yelled struggling out, but I couldn't move.

My HP was decreasing rapidly and i was stuck in the darkness. Somewhere I knew inside I could stand it but the next thing I knew was my eyes blacked out. But there was another thing I noticed, I couldn't get my helmet off in real life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back