• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Movie Project

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

excellence153

Re: KH Movie Project (repost again because of forum errors)

So, you're going to take all of the cutscenes from Kingdom Hearts and make a "movie" into it?

Well, I thinking of doing something similar... with the exception of the cutscenes. I'm hoping to one day team up with Nomura and make a movie based on the game. I don't want live action or cartoon characters. I want everything to be FMV (full-motion video) quality. Then maybe we could do a mini-series for CoM, and a sequel for the KHII. I think it would turn out really well. But then I think about an FMV Disney character.

FFX_Yunie_x_Tidus

Website
xanga.com

interesting..... I'd like to see this! Just 22% more till your done! =^^=
Are you gonna post it with bit torrent or what?

brassmonkey2079

sounds awesome and I would totally get it but...is it just a movie on the cut scences or is it of you playing through the whole game like navigating through the worlds and battling the heartless and bosses and stuff? Cause I dont wanna buy it if its just you fighting all the time...

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards

he said he was playing through the game as though it was a movie, that means everybattle, walking, cut scenes. He'll shorten it up though so the watcher doesnt get bored of leveling up

Viper_A

Website
www.sidestreamnetwork.net

Ok, as for the questions...

Regarding "Square-Enix released a DVD like that for Final Mix": I think it's on ebay, and if it IS the one, it's not from Square-Enix.

Regarding the repetitive "is it just all cutscenes" question: NO. I made the movie in such a way that there is story progression through the battles. And the battles don't even take 30 seconds tops. It's just like in the movies, where the protagonist meets the "little/minor goons", but he beats them up in 5 seconds or less. But the bosses, he takes more time.

Regarding "downloading": NO. I am not going to post this thing for download because I am not some rich-butt guy who has a server that runs 24/7. The cost of the DVDs will be on my site (and/or probably eBay).

Regarding "he'll just shorten it up though so the watcher doesn't get bored of levelling": No. It's not simply like that. The ONLY contents of the movie are those that allow for story progression. None of those "level up for 60 hours and cut it to 20 hours" thing.

Regarding any other repeated questions: http://home.xroad.com/members/1098/khmovie/

L

Litwolf689

I dont mean to sound like a broken record because I know everyone else is saying it but, are you sure thats not illegeal? I know your not saying that the game is yours but you are going to be making $ by selling these DVD's. You might want to check, just to make sure. But if its not illegeal I know Ill probably buy it!

E

excellence153

I think you should post some screenshots (just so we get a better idea of what the item will be like). Even better: a teaser trailer. But that may be too much.

Sharkster

That will be excellent! i like that idea, but it mus be hard turning parts when u play into a movie,and i would see sora and the shark duking it out(I am a shark fanatic!)

Viper_A

Website

The revamping of the whole movie is doing great. And as an added bonus (that I really wanted way way back then), I've put subtitles on the Simple and Clean music videos. This will be a treat to all those karaoke fans. =)

By the way... Regarding that "will it come out in aus" question... No, it will not come out in Australia because it's not "sold", it's not professionally made. It's only a fan-made, home-made NICE movie (LONG movie, that is). But I can ship a package to Australia if you want a copy. Email me or something or whatever if you're really interested. I don't want this thread to become a "CAN I HAVE ONE CAN I CAN I CAN I????" thread. Because frankly, I've almost already explained the reasons why.

Last edited:

Viper_A

Website

Just an update... The project is at 90% (again). I'm really targetting March to be the last month of the project. I'll probably be able to send out the project to interested parties by April.

the Rainmaker

I'm so ticked off! I want to buy it, but there's no way I'll be able to--not for at least a few years. I've got to turn 18 and get some money...

I'm begging you, please please please release some kind of video clip or something.

I applaude you all the way from my little world, and give you a huge pat on the back. Great job, keep up the good work. I know a bit about programming and I can imagine the heck you must be enjoying despite all the hefty work. You're awesome, and a braver soul than I!

::leonskey::

User Title

hmn.. i like this idea... but i was wondering.... what about copyright laws.... isnt it illigal to sell something that u didnt create yourself?.. sorry if u answered this earlyer im just too busy to read all of it... anyways.... ehll.. id buy it also

CJA

I hope they make a moie...it would be cool if they use the graphics from FFAC

Soren

Awards

I think it would be a better to use the regular KH graphics, or just animate like any other cartoon or anime. But I really think they should just do a series instead.

F

FinalSamurai

How can I get one? I'd realy like to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back