• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH: Legions of Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_StarX

(I know many of you are getting tired of KH related rps but I promise this will be my last one. And I know that most of my rps are weak but this ones gonna be different.It is also based off of one of my old fan fics.)

The universe was governed by four dark lords. One to the south,north,east, and west. They were cruel and evil lords who slaughtered all of oppsed them. This treatement lasted for hundreds of years and many warriors fell at the hands of these kings. Thier swords were unable to harm them because they were composed completely of shadow,malice, and pure hatred for everything living.
The years went on and no hero prevailed, and the lords became weary of fighting. They then in turn created creatures of darkness composed of the dead bodies of the warriors that had fallen at their hands. These creatures were named "heartless" for most had a gaping hole in their body in the shape of a heart. The lords sent the heartless out to do their bidding whenever a rebellion began to rise. The people who died had their hearts eaten by the heartless and another one formed.
Soon, all hope was lost. The people had given up hope and accpeted their fates. Legend stated that when this happened, seven children would be born that would be granted the ability to destroy darkness with powerful weapons of light. These weapons were named "keys" for they held the key to destroying darkness. All of the worlds awaited for the arrival of these children. Twenty years later, the children had arrived. Each one recieving their gift at the exact same time.

Okay so heres how this is going to work. All seven children have just awoken from the same dream each have a different keyblade in hand. You can have any keyblade(as long as no one else has it or you can make on up),and start in any world(can be made up).

Rules:
No God mode characters
No killing other characters period
You must post at leat once per day(you will be kicked out if you dont post in 3 days
Romance is allowed but keep it PG13
Have fun!
Post Dark Abyss if you've read the rules above anywhere in your post

Character Template Ex(which is mine)~
Name:Zeon
Keyblade: Ultima Weapon Keyblade

Apppearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Dark_StarX/RPCharacter2.jpg

Personality: quite,self-disciplined, and very vindictive. The friends he does have somewhat fear him because of what happened to someone who played a joke on him.

Bio: No relative past know....

I will submit my template later when people join(nulled)

Last edited:

Relik

Dark Abyss

Name: Spade
Keyblade: Lionheart keyblade

Apppearance: http://ssj_crono.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/trunks1.gif

World: Ivalice. A high tech world that is very peaceful.

Personality: Good spirited guy, who means well and tries to be positive. But he is very quick to anger.

Bio: Following a weird dream that involved monsters with holes in their chests, killing innocent people Spade woke up in a panic only to realize there was something in his hand. He looked and saw a strange item that looked like a giant key. After he looked at it, it dissapeared from him and then Spade went back to sleep. The next morning as he was walking to the grocery store to get some food, Spade noticed a dark cloud that seemed to be following him. Then what seemed like out of the shadows those creatures he saw in his dream were coming after him. He tried running away but they had him surrounded. Right when one of the creatures leapt toward him, Spade felt a strange sensation in his heart and that giant key was back in his hand. Without thought or hesitation he used the key to slash at the creature and destroy it. Seeing this, the other creatures vanished back to the shadows from where they came.

Last edited:

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
Name: coming soon
Keyblade: Oathkeeper and the batwing keyblade(the black one in my pic)

Apppearance:
e9buo9.jpg

Personality: Quiet, friendly, troubled, trust worthy and serious

Bio: Once he had his mother tell him about the legend. He was scared but had to accept his destiny. His mother was killed by the heartless in front of him when he was 9, his father was left unknown in his life, he would do somee research once his quest fullfilled.

Last edited:

Relik

Soul eater is the batwing looking sword. He's referring to the keyblade he uses at HB against Sora when battling one on one.

Relik

I was just going by CoM, because I'm looking at it right now and I see a sword that looks like a batwing to me. And much not to my suprise it says soul eater, but whatever. I'll go by that and you go by the magna. So no Duuuuuuuurh for me then.

Last edited:

UserNames_R_Dumb

Twilight Town and when I say that I mean Philadelp
Website
www.rpginsider.spreebb.com
I wanna be one of the villains, can I, can I?

Name: Gaikoku

Keyblade: Soul Blade (it‘s a keyblade that was created to destroy the twilight)

Appearence: currently unknown

Personalitiy: One of the most mysterius of the 7 children. His personality remains unknown.

Bio: Was supposed to be one of the children, but gave his heart to the dark. Nothing but a shell, Gaikoku uses his soul to stay alive. He controls the heartless freely because he has no heart himself, so the heartless cannot hurt him. He wields the Soul Blade and he holds the key to ending the twilight (both the dark and light.)

is this good or not?

Last edited:

Penguin Master

Fanboy of Tomo and Kagura
In my room, watching Azumanga Daioh, over and over
Name: Nazul
Keyblade: Ice Cold/ Cold Night when in dark form.
Appearance: Black hair, eyes, and cloak
Personality: Sence he got his keyblade, he has hated injustice. However, his past does emerge, and he becomes, basicly, a beserker.
Bio: The son of a dark lord, he was away when he got the keyblade. He used to be submerged in the darkness. He now walks the twilight, and has a dark form. When he changes, so does his keyblade. He is willing to, and wants to, kill all the dark lords, including his father.

Dark Abyss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back