• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh:Keybladers of Element...Again....Again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
All right, those who were in this know everything, last I checked, we were at the Hercules Coliseum, and we were about to start the tournament so... Everyone who was in it, let's get back to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
yeah i want to start it again too, i am missing it ^_^
should i put up the chara info again? i'll just do it....

Name: Julia
Element: Wind
Keyblade: LadyLuck(dual: DivineRose)
Appearance: here
Bio: (i forgot what i wrote) She smiles a lot, but she can be mean if she has to.
She likes to give people Candy. Her parents died long ago and she can't even remember them.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
I'll repost mine too.

Name: Tai
Element: light
Keyblade: Oathkeeper(dual: One-Winged Angel)
Appearance:
DNAngel04-800.jpg

Bio: One of the first Elemental KeyBladers, and one of the most powerful. Tai loves to have fun, although he can become completely serious when necessary. His eyes and body always give off a faint white glow. He fights to protect his family and the people he loves.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Phil called to Tai, telling him to get his but in the ring.

"Well, I gotta fight, I'll be back."

With that, Tai walked out into the ring, his glow causing him to cast no shadow, while it caused two shadows to form for everyone else(sun and glow). In almost no time, the opponents were defeated and Tai walked back.

"That was too easy, but I won and received a pass, I skip the next round and fight the winner in my column."

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: I wanna rejoin too.
But I forgot some of my character's stats so here's what I remember:

Name: Zack
Keyblade: Pumkinhead Keyblade
Element: Dark
Apperance: http://img159.exs.cx/img159/8259/halloweensorakh21wp.jpg
Bio: The keyblade master of darkness from Halloween Town. Although Zack wields darkness he is a good person, who wants to make sure darkness can be used without harming others or for evil purpouses. His element was based on his apperence and the atmosphere of his home worlds surroundings. (Halloween Town)

IC: "Yeah this is gonna be interesting." Zack said, "I didn't get to fight the Heartless with you guys in Traverse Town so I get to have some fun here." He continued with a smile.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
OOC: Nah, we all remember, and I can give you a brief synopsis: We battled Heartless in traverse town, they are too weak, so they decided to leave, wound up at the olympus coliseum and entered the tournament, each one going alone.

S

SoulReaper

I think I was away for the Olympus bit, but I can still play along.

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
ooc: actually it was traverse town where we first fought...i think...however how will we decide who wins the one on one battles(and which charas fight against each other?)? because i don't think that one of you is going to give up...?!

oh, and maybe someone should PM Ariana that this started again... i guess i'll do that ^^

ic:
Julia had just sat down when Phil told her that she was the next one to fight.
She was lucky she only had to fight some of the weaker heartless and won pretty fast.
"That was to easy... i want to fight one of the others..."

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
ooc: but how would she get there? she would have to fight one of the others to get there, and i don't think she could really win against one of the others,... i mean what would she do...throw candy at them? ^^"
but on the other hand i wouldn't want her to give up against one of the others, because she made a promise to your chara, but i guess the others don't want to give up too...argh now i am confused....

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
ooc: hm...nice idea.... but i guess i'll wait for the others to post something, because it would be weird if she would fight 2 fights at once...
yeah, i can't wait for KH2 too,... i could hardly wait for CoM...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back