• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH II FM secret vid. heros keyblades disapear

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

final Glith

hello every one this is the first time i do nething lyk this, so if ne 1 would lyk to make it easier than it already is thnx.

Now to beggin with idk if any of you have seen the new KH II FM SECRET VID. but as i went throught the vid over and over studying the little details i realised that if u recall in the first secret vid (in kh 2) we see the E.S, Aqua and Ven meet at the center of the cross roads in Sunset Horizons and pick up Soras, Rikus and Mickeys keyblades as they hear the explosion caused by U.E.M. as we enter in the FM SECRET VID. we see the battle begging to take place once we see Ven try to go but stopped by E.S we see the 3 of them through out the battle with out of our favorite KH'S weapons.:cursing:

so there you have hope it was of help and i would lyk to hear from any one who has anithing to say about this.[/COLOR][/B]

khIIFmsecretvid001_0001.jpg

As you can see he has his normal keyblade on his right hand but Soras kingdom key is gone in his left hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back