• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH & .hack vs FMA & Soul Calibur

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrcEnigma

I just fail to see how Soul Calibur fits into there, considering it isn't an RPG...

Either way, Kingdom Hearts and .Hack hands down. I'll never play a FullMetal game, and while I enjoyed both Soul Calibur games, the RPG genre takes up most of my gaming time.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
FMA and Soulcalibur cause remmber .hack are vertual characters in real life there kids and the KH characters would then be over powered by the bunbardment of Soul calibur and FMA and Soul calibur also is sorta RPG because of weapon master mode.

DarrcEnigma

Jin_TheSwordsmen said:
Soul calibur also is sorta RPG because of weapon master mode.
People need to learn what the "RPG genre" is, I'd say. Soul Calibur is a fighting game. A little back story told through text and a world map-like feature does not classify it as an "RPG." You're still just fighting. You can't even move a character outside of battle... =\

P

PIG.

Huh? Its 3 rpgs and the Tekken clone. AND THEIR ON TEEEAMS! Well, this thread could be better. But My bet is with Soul Calibur (not Soul CaliBER) Im not votin for .hack because Ive played it at me friends house and now I hate it.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Wow... this is really one of the dumbest threads ever.

"Hey, let's pic 4 things that have nothing to do with each other, pair them up, and compare them! AWESOME!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back