• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH future wishlist for worlds, playable characters, etc

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Somnus cealum

Awards
One thing i hope that the next game goes like this,

starts out with kairi with training and aqua watching her, they didn't hear any news from riku for a while so kairi and aqua goes to verum rex world to find him and sora.

and we get to play as aqua, kairi, riku, and maybe later sora.(just at theory)

and maybe level up aqua and kairi. i hope that kairi can maybe wield the kingdom key.

or my other theory that riku goes to square enix worlds like nier automata and dragon quest and kairi with maybe donald and goofy (or just with aqua) goes to disney and pixar's worlds

what are yalls hopes

Foxycian

Awards
I do look forward to playing with more of the other main characters, and btw why only Sora Kairi Riku and Aqua lmao? What about all the other main characters? I sure do hope we get to play as all of them I want to play with my favorites again (specially Ventus and maybe Roxas), Anyway my answer for this is simple, what I’m looking forward to is the new story, the worlds, and the gameplay.

Tho I Hope the Next story is less confusing.

Swing

Awards
Worlds: St. Canard - the only Disney property that I care for.
Playable characters: Kairi - for real this time, Goddammit!

Vulpes XIII

Awards
I know these are very unlikely to happen but I would like to play as Lauriam for a small part of the game or at least a boss fight, I wouldn’t mind a opportunity to play as Skuld or Ephemer in a future game as well.

If we are talking about characters that have been playable before I pick Ventus as with all the Union X stuff going on in the plot he would be a perfect character for a future game also it is probably a bit more realistic than the characters I already mentioned.

As for worlds i would like to see
Coco - although I haven’t seen the movie yet from what I do know about the plot it seems like a good choice.

Incredibles or Emperor‘s New Groove - Might not link to the theme of the game like a lot of the worlds did in KH3 but I just really like the films.

Brave - Again probably wouldn’t link to the theme of the game but I think it would be a cool world to explore.

Lilo and Stitch world - As it would be cool to meet Stitch again especially if we had the chance to play as Ven as well as explore the town.

I want to explore Radiant Garden, Scala ad Caelum and Land of Departure at some point, I would say Twilight Town but I don’t think we’ll be going back there in a future game.

Also I don’t want to go back to Olympus Coliseum again, I have no problems with the world itself, I’m just getting tired of seeing it constantly reappearing.

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
This is “undefined future” for me, as in not necessarily the next game, but in, say, the next 2-4 games:

New worlds I’d like to see: The Princess and the Frog, The Sword in the Stones, Kumandra (Raya), Moana, Hocus Pocus, Enchanted, 101 Dalmatians, Bambi, Duckburg, Treasure Planet, Zootopia
Worlds I’d like to see again (eventually): Atlantica, Beast’s Castle, Land of Dragons, Pride Lands, Arendelle, Radiant Garden, Olympus, Agrabah, a world based on more segments from Fantasia / 2000 and maybe even other shorts films, Castle of Dreams. Corona if we could play some of the series’ storyline, but that’s doubtful.
Playable characters: Riku, Sora. I guess I wouldn’t mind playing as Roxas or Aqua again if forced to. A game with Lea or Isa in the driver’s seat would be interesting. (Again, I’d prefer to stay with Sora or Riku though, this is just thinking of the possibility that Nomura does—as he is wont to do—ramble off into the weeds with side characters. If so, I’d rather it happen with one of these four, if anybody.)

I'm interested in what Nomura means about wanting to shake things up in regards to the next phase. I thought he might be talking about the way in which properties are utilized (as in, something different than flying from bubble to bubble on a world map).

Last edited:

the red monster

Awards
Wishlist for future game(s):
New worlds: wreck it-ralph (UX doesn't count), moana, brave, zootopia, the incredibles.
Returning worlds: lion king with the superior second movie plot, halloween town, monsters inc., toy story.
Playable characters: kairi, aqua, xion, yozora, roxas. that order.

KingdomKurdistan

Awards
(as in, something different than flying from bubble to bubble on a world map).

I want so many things that I'll never have. One of them is an end to 'one at a time' worlds and a more dynamically cut story where different characters on different worlds intersect as they go about their tasks; and have temporal/spatial jumps where the protagonist is doing something somewhere one minute and then something else sometime else somewhere else the next. That'll probably suit the final game in Sora's story than intervening ones given the faster pace and sense of narrative propulsion.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I want so many things that I'll never have. One of them is an end to 'one at a time' worlds and a more dynamically cut story where different characters on different worlds intersect as they go about their tasks; and have temporal/spatial jumps where the protagonist is doing something somewhere one minute and then something else sometime else somewhere else the next. That'll probably suit the final game in Sora's story than intervening ones given the faster pace and sense of narrative propulsion.
PS5 certainly makes instantaneous world hopping possible, as shown by the new Ratchet & Clank game. If only Square could get the clearance for that kind of thing from Disney.

KingdomKurdistan

Awards
PS5 certainly makes instantaneous world hopping possible, as shown by the new Ratchet & Clank game. If only Square could get the clearance for that kind of thing from Disney.

Why would they need to? DDD does it in a more roundabout way.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Enchanted's gimmick of a traditional Disney Fairytale world and a real-world couldn't be more appropriate for Kingdom Hearts.

Back