• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH:FM Deep dive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

1keyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
I think they should add in a deep dive fight. we have all seen the deep dive video. I think they should make the entire deep dive playable. as roxas you can take on all those neo shadows and once you have beat a certain amount of shadows, roxas will start to run up the tower and while running up the tower you can press triangle to slash the shadows that get in your way. once you get to a certain point Roxas will toss the keyblade to riku and together roxas and riku will finsh off the heartless. once the heartless are gone, you get a boss battle with riku. if you win, riku transforms into ansem. fight ansem in another boss battle like the one in kh when you fight leon, when it didnt matter if you won or lost, the story still continued. If you won you get alot of experience points and if you lost you go straight to a cutscence. im not sure if this has been thought up and posted yet but thats what i have been thinking.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Whos to say this isn't going to happen?

But, telling from the images, it looks like a cutscene. If, if you could fight Riku, you would have to lose the second time.

Kingblader9

actually they do in fact they make u fight riku in both ansem and nobody(blindfolded) forms aka riku's drive forms.

and the whole building thing will probably be a reaction command. and also riku summoned the heartless. and he wins the second time not the first.

Last edited by a moderator:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Just because Roxas lost to Riku in the second battle doesn't mean you can't win the fight. Many games have boss battles that no matter the outcome (win or lose) cut to a fighting cutscene between the two characters.

The battle could be open ended and if you win, it cuts to the scene where Roxas and Riku are in combat and then Riku beats him. Also we know that Riku beats him when Roxas has the upper hand, so it makes sense you have to win. Roxas had knocked Riku down and when he goes in for the "final" hit, Riku knocks him out.

Little_Red

betch.
from what we can tell. The fight against Roxas, is probably just a cutscene. Then again, it maybe a fight. We don't really know.

urbansamurai431

Website
www.animephantom.limedaisy.com
He's not neccesarilly half of sora's power, he's just not as strong as Sora. I don't remember it saying anywhere that Roxas is half as strong as Sora. Also, if you remember, when Sora fought Roxas at Memories Skyscrapper, he barely won. Roxas was about to beat him, but he made the kayblade teleport back in his hand and knocked roxas away. That's when Roxas realized he couldn't win. Besides, everyone knows Sora's obviously stronger than Riku. He beat him back in KH1, both when he was possessed by Xehanort's Heartless AND when he wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back