• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH:Final Mix Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
does anyone know where i can find kh:fm trailers? ive found some on filefront but for some reason its not workin. does anyone know where else you can download these cutscenes. and if this site has them then sry that im blind but just tell me.

Awards
Here's a link to a guide that explains ALL of the differences between KH original and KH: Final Mix. This guide also has TRANSLATIONS of the extra scenes, and it describes them in full detail. It also describes one extra scene that is not in video format in this thread as of yet (it involves Riku and King Mickey).

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/516587.html (In this link, go to the In-Depth FAQs section and click on Final Mix Changes FAQ (JIS) by Thorf. Sorry for the inconvenience, but GameFAQs won't let me link directly to the FAQ.)

Yeah. This guide's really good as it has full descriptions and translations. Helps alot to see what extras were in KH: Final Mix also. I'm all filled in on KH's plot now because of this! :) Read it; you'll only be doing yourself good. And if you think it's too long, just go to the section labeled 9. New Scenes to read only about KH: Final Mix's extra scenes (including the ones in video format in this thread). Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back