• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Ending *SPOILERS*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxia11

Don't laugh, but when i beat this game three years ago, I never understood the ending. It just didn't make any sense to me. What were Riku and Mickey doing at Kingdom Hearts? What was Kairi doing at the end (I thought she was in Traverse Town)? And what happened to Sora, Donald, and Goofy? Where were they? And how did they get there? And also, how did Pluto get there? Can someone explain these to me?

I

The Show Must Go On
1. pluto is absolutely effing everywhere, so, yeah
2. riku and mickey were on the other side of the door, maybe cuz they got sucked into the darkness (i know they explain it in Final Mix *needs to replay final mix up to that part*)
3. kairi was prolly just there because all the worlds that were lost to the darkness end up there and all their inhabitants go back... and also cuz an ending without kairi would just be stupid
4. sora, donald and goofy were walking down the endless grassy field, how they got there, there's only theories. all i know is that by going down that grssy road they ended up at castle oblivion

i tried

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
1. Mickey had his own mysterious reasons for being beyond the Door to Kingdom Hearts in the World of Darkness, but Riku was there because when Ansem took over his Body, it forced his heart out of his Body, so Riku's heart was sent to the Dark Realm until he could take his Body back

2. I beleive that when Sora closed the Door to Kingdom Hearts, all the worlds that were previous destroyed were being recreated, so the people who survived thier world's destruction and were living on other plents were taken to the End of the World where thier world was recreated and they were sent there. So Kairi was at the End of the World because Destiny Islands was aobut to be created from under her feet

3. In the Final Battle, Ansem sent them to the Dark Realm or some place within his creature/ship-thing, and when Sora went there and destryoed the heart within it then they left with him. After the Final Battle, Sora and co. were sent to some unknown Grasslands

4. Apparently Pluto can travel in portals of Darkness, so he mysteriously disappears and reappears in random places, it's really unknown how he does it, but I figure it's got something to do with Mickey

heartofRiku

Pluto just shows up out of nowhere and then will show up later. It was like that in Kingdom Hearts 2. I don't think he can create his own dark portal because in KH2 Pluto went through one that was already open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back