• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Dreams thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Just dreamed watching Deadpool 3 and it had a whole B plot that was a retelling of KH1. Like the big plot twist of the film was that it was gonna be Deadpool lampooning the KH franchise more so than an MCU film. Problem is the whole dream the film never really got past the 1st act. It was a lot of Deadpool doing random whatever because the main plot hadn't started yet (including competing on American Gladiators against a housecat) while occasionally cutting to Sora on Destiny Islands. I woke up just after Sora finally experiencing the Dive to Heart/Awakening sequence, which was a musical number sung by the PoH with cameos by their respective princes/villains.

Also Korg (Thor character) was in the film, but instead of being a rock monster, he was inexplicably a pillow monster now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 282472

I had an oc named Agni so I thought of story ideas for him. He's based of this kid-

what-do-you-guys-think-if-the-new-generation-characters-v0-hxd1t1ur38pb1.png

One was involving social media across the worlds (a retool of the data realm).

Another was his Mark of Mastery exam. It's based in the Dream realm and involved him living through a reality where he never became a keyblade wielder.

I though about naming him "Aasman" which is Hindi for sky but Agni felt like a better move.

Last edited by a moderator:

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I had a dream this morning where I was watching a new KH4 trailer, it showed Lauriam, Ven and Aqua in the same scene.

They were in the same area that MoM and Ira were talking in Back Cover.

The camera pans behind Lauriam showing that he's a playable character and the hud is the same as FF7 Rebirth.

We get the KH logo but it's called "Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories Again"

Back