• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH: DDD Gameplay Speculation and Analysis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xammag

Hello. From looking at the Japanese trailer, it is obvious KH: Dream Drop Distance that the gameplay heavily involves dropping, leaping off of walls. I am wondering if the drop gauge that is present in the videos and pictures measures off of how many acrobatic movements a characters does. If so, then the more you bounce around, the more effective you are when you touch down. Just my ideas and speculation.

Digidude111

Hello. From looking at the Japanese trailer, it is obvious KH: Dream Drop Distance that the gameplay heavily involves dropping, leaping off of walls. I am wondering if the drop gauge that is present in the videos and pictures measures off of how many acrobatic movements a characters does. If so, then the more you bounce around, the more effective you are when you touch down. Just my ideas and speculation.

I think the Drop meter's number will fill up as you make attacks, and as tht happens your speed, stregnth, and aerobatic moves will increase. That or its a time limit that deviates when you switch from Sora to Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back