• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH: Coded

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabus

I was wondering what you all think of the mobile thing that SE are doing like with kh and ff13, personally I don't think its a good idea and could have been released on something else. So what do you think?

V

V.A.T.13

Must not be that important. Plus I don't like Mickey so, nothing was really lost for me. >>;
As for the story, I can always read it online.

Nabus

ah, I didn't know that, so another thing that they got over in Japan that others don't. I hope it doesn't have too much importance to the main story line.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I don't think it was too good of an idea myself...even though japanese cell phones are capable of amazing things, playing on a cramped keyboard on a tiny screen does not appeal to me...

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
Japan gets wayyyyyyyyyyy too many things! We need to develop a bunch of stuff and make them sick and jealous of our stuff that they will never get. I think coded could be a good idea if they made it for PC instead. Some cell games are fun, but the original cell game for KH wasn't too good. It froze a lot, and the camera angles were really sucky.

Ultima-Sora

PC? Are you kidding me? o_O That would be kinda lame.

I don't think Japan will EVER be jealous of us, dude. They have everything they could ever want and more!

Nabus

I don't think it was too good of an idea myself...even though japanese cell phones are capable of amazing things, playing on a cramped keyboard on a tiny screen does not appeal to me...

Yeh, I was wondering if they had better phones. Were those graphics on the scans the game's real graphics?

V

V.A.T.13

carsonj: Even if you did buy one of Japan's phones, I don't know if the connection would be the same here. o_O

V

V.A.T.13

Yes but, Japan's phones are a little different from ours. Like, there are these strange bar-code-like images that on posters, in magazines on the internet that you take a picture of with your phone, and it takes you to a certain website ( on your phone ). And since the Coded game is connected to that internet...
AND you can't get into some Japanese websites without a Jap IP.... ( Can you get proxys on your phone? XD )

...So, I don't know if they would work if you brought a japanese phone to america or whatever country you live in besides japan.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yeh, I was wondering if they had better phones. Were those graphics on the scans the game's real graphics?

I would assume so. The VCAST mobile game had PS graphical quality, and it was made by Disney, so I'm assuming Coded, being made on more powerful phones by SE would have much better graphics....

It might. I don't know if it matters, though. Would you honestly go through all that trouble to play a game like KH: Coded?

I wouldn't. I'd just probably read the plot summary on Wiki and go watch cutscenes on YT...

Ultima-Sora

^^That's what I'll eventually do, too. But only if there's anything important to the storyline added in there. But I doubt there would be.

Y

Yannis

Ignorant Famitsu did not do their job correctly. We didnt hear, what lvl the gfx were, even when Famitsu saw gameplay footage from all three.

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
I don't think Coded won't be as important as the other two because people probably don't want to sit and play a game on their cell phone. =/ but thats just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back