• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH: Christmas Time!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Guardian

okay..so it's not christmas yet...but im making an RP anyway!!!
So basically... it's December in Destiny Islands and everyone's celebating...wOOt!! but what Sora and the gang dont know is that Evil is planning to ruin their Christmas fun! we must stop this evil at any cost and most importyantly...keep it away from out presents! But now, the heartless are going after Santa!! and we must protect him at any cost so we can get our presents!! This starts out with Sora (that's me), Riku (whoever wants to be Riku), and Kairi (whoever...). But they meet up with some people who came to the Destiny Islands for Christmas (that's all of you ppl who like to create their own character).

Rules:
1. No Godmoding
2. Keep it PG-13
3. No spamming
4. No killing other people's characters without permission. (must have proof of permission)
5. Have fun
6. Post the word "Mindfreak" after your template to make sure you read the rules.

Template:
Name:
Appearance: (Pictures if you can)

Here's mine:
Name: Sora
Weapon: Keyblade
Appearance: you all know what he looks like!

Last edited:

Kh_Johny

Okay here's mine.

Name: Dirk the Mog
Weapon: Imagination...or candy
Appearance: A normal moggle...

Is the word Taboo?
No you idiot, its Mindfreak!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back