• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH: Cheat-Bahamut Summon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RenoTurk

I bought Codebreaker 9.2v to beat few games that i dislike and dont have any patience with any game. Example: Arc the Lad.

I were checking every game's cheat lists that I owned..

I look at Kingdom Heart's Cheat list and found Summon: Bahamut.

I tried to use Bahamut Summon and the game got frozen. so have anyone managed to use it that dont frozen up the game?

RenoTurk

imasecretadmirer said:
maybe it didnt work because it isnt built into the game...cheat @_@

I assumed that Bahamut were in KH Beta but Walt Disney dont like the idea that FF Summons being KH summon so they told producers to take Bahamut out. (either that or he is overpowerful summon)

Kingdom Heart is too easy that you dont need to use cheating programs. I was checking every list and see how silly codes they have in lists..

Bahamut 0A854921 00000006 - Codebreaker codes

-----------

They have few weird codes like

Characters Are Beheaded 2A2732DD 00000000
7 Characters Are Huge 1A8ADC90 00004000
8 Characters Are Larger 1A8ADC90 00003FC0
9 Characters Are Smaller 1A8ADC90 00003F40
10 Characters Are Tiny 1A8ADC90 00003F00

Last edited:

RenoTurk

ELF said:
what a load of rubbish!

not really.. They left something from Bahamut's summon (only they left is his name on summon bar but if you used bahamut summon button the game would frozen because there is no bahamut's character models.

So Bahamut might be in KH Beta but were took out of Final copy of KH due to some reason.

I suggest you to do it yourself before call it rubbish.

(I can not explain how to input the codes since I just got this yesturday)

Gothic_Donald

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah. Whenever you summon him it totally freezes up your game. Unless you reprogram the game which takes alot of time you cannot summon Bahamut. The disk imputs the cheat code as if it was a real summon, but it doesn't really work. I also have the Codebreaker so I know this is very true. I've been using the codebreaker for a very long time for proposes of my own that I have held very secret. I can take pictures if you want screen shots of what happens.

Last edited:
K

Kegluneq

That might have just been some text added in there by accident. My friend had one of those and tried to use it for a game turns out they added the same code twice so when he used them both at the same time the game would freeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back