• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH Bloopers & Deleted Scenes (the lost chronicles)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jk4eva

Good to know you're enjoying them again! :D And now another!

Sora, Donald and Goofy are traveling to another world to seek the King.

*All three jump down*

Sora: Whoa…..where are we?

They were in a vast, barren land surrounded by a rocky terrain where it was covered in darkness.

Goofy: Gawrsh….I don’t like this place….it’s soo creepy…

Donald: Ah shut it already! We have to find the King! According to my trusty detector, it says he’s here somewhere……

Then they heard a creepy voice…………..

Myyyyy……prrrreccioussssssss…………..

Sora: What was THAT?? *pulls out his keyblade* Come out, whoever you are! Show yourself!!! *pushed down with something clawing at his back*

Gollum: Give it to meeeee!!!! I…wants…..the….PRRECIOUSSSSS!! *tries to grab keyblade*

Sora: Ewwww! What the f*** are you?? And HELL NO you ain’t getting my keyblade!!

Donald: Heyy!! You’re in the wrong movie!!!!

Gollum: We wants it…!!! It is ours…..we wants the preciousssss!!!

Sora: We?? Who’s we? Are you retarded or something? Hey director guy! Is this THING supposed to be here?

Director *laughs nervously*: Heh heh hee…..Uh just a moment kid. *calls Peter J.* Hey Pete! I think you’re missing something important from your movies…….

NEW ZEALAND

Peter J.: Uh….I’m not the only one missing something ……….*looks in front of him*

Mickey: All hail King Mickey!! Bow to me…for I’m the king of the world!!!

Aragorn *mutters to himself angrily*: Who does that damn big-headed cheap sewer rat think he is?? Everyone knows that I am the TRUE KING of Gondor!!!.....

jk4eva

Opening FMV scene

Director: Alright, Sora, this is the part where Riku stands in the water, there will be a huge tidal wave coming over his head, and you run to him when he extends his hand. Got it? Good. And ACTION!!

Riku *stands in the water, turns around, smiles and extends his hand*

Sora *starts running, but stops and runs back*: AHHHHH!HHHH!!!!!!

Tidal waves come crashing down on Riku and manages to catch Sora's legs.

Riku: Ah SORA!!! Because of you, now I have to fix my beautiful long locks again. *twirls his hair* You ruined the damn scene, DAMN IT!

Sora *starts crying*

Director: Riku! Leave Sora alone. Now look what u did, u made him cry....Don't worry Sora, we can do the scene again..oh I see some of the water caught your shorts too.

Sora *crying*: N-nooo.....I peed myself....AGAIN!!!!! WAAAHHHHHH! I want my mommy.......

Riku: Amateur....

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, continue. This is hillarious.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
The missing scene:
*How your suppose to receive the Oathkeeper*

Sora: Kairi!

Kairi: Yeah Sora!

Sora: I had to say, finding out you were inside my all that time really turned me on.

Kairi*chuckles*: Yeah I know.

Sora: YOu do!

Kairi: yeah. while I was in you I could feel you get horny.

Sora*blushes*: heh heh... So you felt that huh.....

Kairi: yeah, but it's okay, I feel the same way.

Sora: R-really?!

Kairi: Yeah. Um, could you close your eyes and take your clothes off?

Sora: W-what?! I mean yeah sure*really cocky*

Kairi: Um good.
*sora removes his clothes*
Sora: Uh, boxers too?

Kairi: Of course. What you want me to do it for you, you lazy bum.*laughes* but keep your eyes closed..."
Sora: Okay! *thinking* wow, I didnt know kairi was so kinky!!
*camera's can be heard snapping*
Sora: Uh, Kai. What are you doing?*opens eyes*
*Kairi, Leon, Yuffie and Cid are all taking pictures*
Yuffie: Heh heh heh!! Awww, It's so cute!

Kairi: Yeah, look how small it is!!

Leon: Hmph, I didn't even know they got that small.

Cid: Ha! I'm gonna have some laughs about this later!

Sora*crying*: W-why would you do this to me?! I-I thought you loved me!!

Kairi*breathless from laughing*: Oh lighten up Sora!! Here, take my good luck charm as my aploge. But you'd better bring it back or I'll sell these on E-Bay!!
Sora: Y-your blackmailing me!?

Kairi: Oh come on, I love ya' but I really like that Charm, Riku gave it to me...*smiles*

And that's how you get the Oathkeeper.

Redemptions Light

Man this stuff is hilarious.Some is a little disgusting but still funny. Keep these things comin' this is awesome!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
Here's one.

It's the ending scene.

Sora-Riku! Remember what you said to me? I'm always with you too.
They grab hands.
Riku-I know you will!
Simple and Clean begins.
Nomura walks in.
Nomura-Wtf are you doing?!?!?
Co-director-We're finishing the yaoi version. This is for all those freaks that are gonna draw Riku and Sora together in the future.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
Here's the scene where Sora's in the secret place and see you see Ansem for the first time.

Sora- You came from another world?
Ansem-You- aaa! *The worlds door opens and Ansem get's hit by it.
Pizza dude- Who ordered the peperoni
Riku- Ooo! oo! Thad be me.
Ansem-I'll be in my trailor with Kairi.
Sora-What? o_O

Last edited:

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
It's the scene where Sora falls backwards into the darkness in the beginning after fighting darkside.

Sora is stepping back as darkside steps forward.
Director-Okay, Sora fall back.
Sora falls back and a loud squish is heard.
Sora-Huh? WTF?!?!?! Who filled this thing with $#!%?!
Riku-HA! I punk'd you!

jk4eva

Alright, it's been a while since I made a blooper. Time to bring this topic back from the dust.

LOST WORLD

Narrator: Once again, our heroes Sora, Donald and Goofy set out on another neverending journey to find and bring justice in the worlds. Will they ever conquer the darkness and find the King? Will Goofy ever get a clue? Will Donald ever wear pants? And something that everyone is dying to know: Will Sora ever get some?
Find out on the adventures of... Kingdom Hearts!

Eh...I gotta find another day job....

SCENE

They had entered the new world. It was nothing like what they had seen before. All the little huts with the people walking around, talking happily.

Sora: Whoa...this place is kinda cool.
Donald: Yeah, yeah whatever. The king definitely wouldn't be in a backward place like this.
Goofy: Is that like a palace over there? Ahyuck! Look at the size of that!
Sora: No....it's more like a temple... *takes a few steps forward, bumping into someone*
Oh no, I'm so sorry. Are you ok?
Girl: Yes, I'm fine. *laughs cheerfully* Don't worry about it. *smiles*
Sora: Oh..uh...that's good. Thought I hurt you there for a sec, heheh... So tell me hot stuff, you single?
Donald: Sora! This is not the time to get some!! We have to find you know!!
Sora: Hey, shut up already. Unless you want to be roasted duck for lunch, I suggest you mind your damn business! *holds the keyblade menacingly* *turns back to girl* Yeah, so you were about to tell me something...
Girl: You're a cute kid and all, but maybe you should call me when you're....a little older. Besides...I like someone else....
Sora *sad and hurt*: Oh...well I had to try...

A guy walks up to them and embraces the girl.
Guy: Hey beautiful. *takes her hand*
Sora *shocked*: No way......it can't be......TIDUS??!!! Y-you're not really--??
Tidus: Sora! What are you doing here? Alright, it's good to see you! I see you've met my girl, Yuna.
Yuna: Nice to meet you.
Sora *jaw drops, is speechless*
Tidus: How about we go to that hut over there and do that thing we do sometimes?
Yuna: *giggles* They start to passionately embrace.
Sora *gets crazy*: I--You--....i can't believe this is happening!! TIDUS gets lucky and I don't!!! Damn it, ***@##%$$!! What does he have that I don't??!!
Goofy: Gawrsh Sora..what about Kairi?
Sora: Oh right.. well she wasn't exactly fulfilling my 'needs', if you get what I mean?
Goofy: Uh....nope, not really....

Narrator: And so thus ends another pointless adventure in the life of our animated heroes. And as usual, Sora fails to get some..heheh... *snickers*for some reason... *laughs hysterically*
Sora *pulls out the keyblade*: Keep laughing, you son of a b****!!! *chases after narrator*
Narrator *runs*: I don't get paid enough for this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back