• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Beta Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reaper

Sora_Matrix said:
AAAA i dont know what is happening. I cant join gamespy. Anyone that have it have MSN? If you have, can you send me the trailer via MSN?. The Reaper o Vice-Versa? Any one of you can help me?
Give me your email address and ill send it to yah! And that goes fo anyone else who wants it! Just post it in this thread.

The Reaper

alright yours is being e-mailed as we speak! Pluse everyone else that asked for one!

soar_fly

Thanks SacredFireman!!!
I'm downloading it right now!!

Edit: the trailer was really cool!! But I realized that it had more movie scenes in it:eek:. Which were really cool and wish were in the one we have now, but the one that was release is way better beause we get to earn the abilites.

SacredFireman

I noticed the FMV changes as well. The Riku ones were coool. Like him on top of the clocktower and when he talks to Sora evilly.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
That was really neat! it was kinda wierd how Sora, Kairi, and Riku looked, though! but I understand that it was early during production, so they hadn't really worked on them, yet.
Heh, I recognize the song that played with it from one of the bonus tracks on the KH soundrack! They must've taken it out of the game. It's just called plain "Destati", and it was the last track on the soundtrack.

Dream Heart

your right Kingdom Clasm, Sora, Kairi, and Riku do looked different......and werid. the camera angles looked cool, I hope they fix the camera in KH2. a few new scenes which didn't make any sense, and the title logo looked different too. I glad they didn't make Kingdom Hearts like that.

Dark_Kairi23

It did look weird. In one part of the thing it showed Sora in the king's castle. That would be cool if you could in KH. The logo looked different to. They really inproved though.

jk4eva

Alright, I didn't see the bottom of the page. I'm downloading it right now.

EDIT: Just saw it, it was interesting. You saw diff. scenes with Riku (with purple hair) and Sora.
There was one specific part that caught my interest, where you see Sora charging at Riku with the keyblade...it's kinda similar to the KH2 trailer when Sora leaped at that unknown in Hollow Bastion..hmm..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back