• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 2FM+ English Cover?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Novaix

Taking Pictures of Aqua's magical child-bearing hi
I know that KH2FM+ hasn't been released or even said to be coming out to English speaking countries but i found a picture and i think this is the cover for the English version because it has no japaneese on it
4383-orig.jpg

V

V.A.T.13

Looks shoped to me. Besides, it says in the corner "By: The_electric_genral. 09/17/06" at the very bottom along with "VGBOXART.COM"

edit: Oh yea. thats definatly shoped. Check out the blurs on Cero A logo and Kairi was added there digitally. There are alot of mistakes here. ^^;

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
thats all digitally added together not a bad job but its easy to tell its fake

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
At first glance I was like 'YES!KH2FM+ is coming out in NA/Europe!' Then when I looked at it again, I realized it seemed odd, then I saw people post that it was fake and I realized it too...Kudos to whoever did the job the, it's really good...

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
I like how you can tell that this is poorly slapped together. Also, note the NTSC/JP label in the top right.

Wisdom Booigi, how do you like them apples?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back