• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 2 theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

soraslightside

Sorry for the wrong theory. Mods, please delete this topic...thank you.:)

Last edited:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The BHK does not look a lot like Sora.

Namine does NOT look like Kairi. What are you smoking. That is the most obvious thing ever. Namine is an ugly depressed thing....while Kairi is the opposite and may be despressed or atleast sad.

The BHK is Twilight. He is not a light version of Sora. I don't even know where this light version, dark version, twilight version crap came from. As for Namine who said she was light?

You are smoking crack or marijuana. Kairi is a Princess of Heart. SHE IS LIGHT. And she isn't a nobody. SHE HAS HER SHELL AND HEART. Play KH again. And play CoM again too. Sora is the Hero of Light. He is the one who will open the door to the light. He is the one who fights the Darkness. Sora is not Twilight. Plus Sora can wield a keyblade meaning he has a heart (which is obvious enough because everytime you lose it shows Sora's heart) so he isn't a nobody because Nobodies lack hearts.

12 points chart? Don't you mean 13 points chart? Where do you see Sora's clothes changing colors in DD? The 13 points chart most likely (if they are using all of the point still or at least some and some new ones) has something to do with what is said at each point. Have you thought of that?

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
-smashes head against table-

You n00bs piss me off so damn much. As per usual, I agree with KL.

1. BHK DOESN'T LOOK LIKE SORA! They may have the same facial features, but put Kairi's hair on Sora's head (I dare you!) and you'll see they look similar as well. Does this mean they're related or another version of each other? HELL NO! The characters follow a basic layout. Now kill yourself.

2. BHK is Twilight. Oh come the hell on! How can this not be obvious? He lives in TWILIGHT Town. He wars 50/50 white/black clothing. He wields the Oathkeeper and Oblivion, weapons of Light and Darkness. Jesus!

3. Naminé looks like Kairi?! Get you glasses checked. I already explained this in point 1.

4. How the hell do the 13 Points Chart have something do with Sora black clothes?! That's bull s**t. It makes absoultely no sense. The 13 Points Chart having something to do with the Organization (aka THE THIRTEENTH ORDER) makes more sense than your random BS.

God damn, why does it sound like I'm repeating myself?

BlueTigerCutie92

[How about helping him/her out instead of bashing them]
Speak it! So just cuz some1's opinon is different from urs don't go getting up in their face about it! God

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
-laughs- I posted before I saw him edit his post. Heh.

No, I will not stop flaming threads that deserve to be flamed. And it's not that the person's opinion is different from our own, it's that all their evidence ill-valid and made no damned sense.

You all make me laugh.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
1. I was helping him. I told him of all his mistakes.
2. Who said I don't care about others feelings?
3. How is the obvious opinion?

louis

look i am a n00b too but i don't make dumb post or topics lke this so don't think that all n00bs are the same

E

Ecstacy

Damn KS has no life lol. how does someone deserve to get flamed. that is really cocky and pig headed. and on top of that you make it seem like it is your job. hell of a hobby dude. anyway if he didn't have a good theory now he is making a new one with the info he has gotten so this wasn't all bad.

:sage:

oh, and keyblade shards, i can't wait until you are proved wrong. whos gonna be flamed then?

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
oh, and keyblade shards, i can't wait until you are proved wrong. whos gonna be flamed then?
i think a lot of people are waiting for that, and i also can't wait untill kl is wrong also. those two will never here the end of it. especially keyblade shards, i'm sorry, but in all honesty, kl is nicer then ks. kl doesn't radidly attack us like ks does. and what is talking n00b? that is stereotypical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back