• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 10th Anniversary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

siegleeagle

Because Kingdom Hearts is an American series and America gets the games first.

I hope that was sarcasm or a joke. cause the story, FF elements, and orginal characters are from japan and the disney elements and stories are from america so I think of it as a mix of both an american and japanese game.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I hope that was sarcasm or a joke. cause the story, FF elements, and orginal characters are from japan and the disney elements and stories are from america so I think of it as a mix of both an american and japanese game.

That was not in any way sarcastic, jocular or facetious and as such I am a content writer for the biggest Kingdom Hearts fansite.

siegleeagle

That was not in any way sarcastic, jocular or facetious and as such I am a content writer for the biggest Kingdom Hearts fansite.

Oh I thought that the country of origin was what determined the games status as a (place country name here) game.

State

Awards
Oh I thought that the country of origin was what determined the games status as a (place country name here) game.

Square Enix (Japan) makes the game.
SE ask for the rights of Disney characters in exchange for the original ones.
Disney puts their logo in the game.
That's all.

In summation, it's a Japanese game with North American in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back